Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
EaglesFan887

Today is Axel's (Quinton Flynn's) birthday! Here's some things about him!

Quinton Flynn

He is 46.

Born on October 10, 1964.

Born in Cleveland, Ohio.

Real Name is Quinton Joseph Flynn

Alternate Name is Quintin Flynn (Yes spelled with an i.

He graduated Kent State University with a B.A. In Telecommunications and a field of concentration in Film and Theater.

He did movie overdubbing and improv with Will Ferrell for a short time.

He is a good friend of Jeff Nimoy. (Which I'm guessing is Leanord Nimoy's (Xehanort's Voice Actor) brother, or Jeff is Leanord's real name and Leanord is his alternate name.

He made several anime convention guest appearences with Jeff Nimoy in 2006, including Anime Central, Anime North, Anime Expo, Anime Festival Orlando, and Anime Vegas.

He is the original voice of Casey Jones in 2007's Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Movie, but he was eventually replaced by Chris Evans.

He is related to the Teen Nick show Zoey 101 actor, Sean Flynn.

He produced the short film, "A Hard Day's Day." In 2002.

Some things he acted and voice acted in are Metal Gear Solid: Rising, Mass Effect 2, Kingdom Hearts Series, The Sabotuer, Infamous, Digimon Data Squad, The Bourne Conspiracy, Valkyria Chronicles, No More Heroes, Crash Of The Titans, Spiderman Friend Or Foe

Spiderman 3, Naruto: Shipp

Hooray! Happy birthday Quinton Flynn! C:

he actually never voiced in rising and they havdn't announded he's even in it yet but he was in mgs 2 and 4.

Yeah, but I'm almost sure that he'll do role as Raiden again. MGS cast without Quinton isn't the same. :33

Hooray! Happy birthday Quinton Flynn! C:

he actually never voiced in rising and they havdn't announded he's even in it yet but he was in mgs 2 and 4.

Yeah, but I'm almost sure that he'll do role as Raiden again. MGS cast without Quinton isn't the same. :33

well it's not being done by hideo so i not sure really this game should not even be made he looks nothing like mgs game

You really shouldn't be Axel's birthday up there.

He voices many characters in video games and anime.

He's also a nice guy i hear.

he only put that because that's what most people know him for, lol. we all know it's not axel's real birthday since he technically doesn't exist either.

just saying.

Guest Lady Dreana

I didn't think a post like this would come up but a year has past now so Flynn is 47

I didn't think a post like this would come up but a year has past now so Flynn is 47

Another fact: Quinton's least favourite part of his job is constantly being asked to say "Got it memorized?".

Isn't this thread outdated?

Guest Lady Dreana

Isn't this thread outdated?

Yep hmmmm I was also wondering if saying that catch pharse over and over was tiring for him and what do you know I was right again.