Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Rubyblu343

What did you name your gummiship?

I'm not all that sure what you mean here...

I think they mean when you actually win the race against Riku in KH1, and/or when you make your own Gummi Ship in the Gummi Garage.

As for me, you don't want to know, it's very stupid but it had to do with one of my ships, so yeah, you don't want to know mate!

I think they mean when you actually win the race against Riku in KH1, and/or when you make your own Gummi Ship in the Gummi Garage.

As for me, you don't want to know, it's very stupid but it had to do with one of my ships, so yeah, you don't want to know mate!

I thought the race with riku was for the raft.

I don't remember what I named my Gummi Ship exactly. Because in this current playthrough I completed of the first Kingdom Hearts, I made a blunder in the race against Riku, and as a result, stuck with the name Highwind. xD

But I remember that I had named it Excalibur at one point...maybe it was for my PS3 playthrough?

I thought the race with riku was for the raft.

Have you never noticed before? In KH1, the race with Riku is said to be about the name of the raft, but in actuality, the name carries over and becomes the name of the Gummi Ship that is the default one that Donald and Goofy has. That's why Riku wanted to name it Highwind because that is the default name of the Gummi Ship itself. It's kind of like a race to decide what the name of an avatar character would be, so like if you raced with someone who picked the name Robin while you picked a different name for Fire Emblem Awakening's avatar character (example not reality)

Usually I just name it Highwind so that when I win against Riku it makes Sora seem really petty and stupid. Now that's my kind of protag!

I named it "FOOKURiku" as a joke, then accidentally won the race. 

Probably the worst Gummi ship name in the history of Gummi ship names. 

Y'know, I did the same thing once. I just named the ship "firetruckRiku" to, again, be petty. It's my default.

Have you never noticed before? In KH1, the race with Riku is said to be about the name of the raft, but in actuality, the name carries over and becomes the name of the Gummi Ship that is the default one that Donald and Goofy has. That's why Riku wanted to name it Highwind because that is the default name of the Gummi Ship itself. It's kind of like a race to decide what the name of an avatar character would be, so like if you raced with someone who picked the name Robin while you picked a different name for Fire Emblem Awakening's avatar character (example not reality)

Oh, I thought the race was just filler for something, I didn't know it would carry over. I mean, racing riku isn't exactly something you say is easily beatable,you need to have almost no room for error.

I don't remember what I named my Gummi Ship exactly. Because in this current playthrough I completed of the first Kingdom Hearts, I made a blunder in the race against Riku, and as a result, stuck with the name Highwind. xD

But I remember that I had named it Excalibur at one point...maybe it was for my PS3 playthrough?

I was 10 back the so my memory could  be false (which is unlikely not with this game) but I think I always stayed at highwind

I just gave it the default. RPG naming is always something I really struggle with (I'm not creative on command!) but even if I had more of a flair for it... ship-naming is pretty low on my list of priorities, especially since you almost never see it in-game.

I was 10 back the so my memory could  be false (which is unlikely not with this game) but I think I always stayed at highwind

I see! For me, it was always different the times I'd play the game on the PS2, PS3 and now PS4! What I remember most is Highwind and Excalibur! I don't know if I had put other names to the Gummi Ship! xD

I named it USS Edge because...ehhhh? Well, you be the judge because i think i was inspired by No Man's Sky? No idea. But back in the day, i don't know the name for it i gave on my first playthrough, i guess i will never know because it's been 10 years since i played Kingdom Hearts for the first time when i was 7.