Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Ventus_

If You Have/Could Have a Kingdom Hearts T-shirt What Is/Would Be the Print?

If You Have/Could Have a Kingdom Hearts T-shirt What Is/Would Be the Print?  

48 members have voted

1. 1. If You Have/Could Have a Kingdom Hearts T-shirt What Is/Would Be the Print?

• Game Boxart (Specify Below)
    • Sora, Donald and Goofy
    • Just Sora
    • Main Menu Art (Specify Below)
    • Sora, Riku and Kiari
    • Game Logo (Specify Below)
    • Sea Salt Ice Cream
    • Organization XIII Lineup
    • Kingdom Hearts itself
    • King Mickey
    • A keyblade or Keyblades
    • Enemy Emblem (ie. Heartless, Nobodies)
    • An awesome quote
    • The Organization KH13 shirt!
    • Another Design (Share Below)
    • Not Interested

I have three. I'm a T-shirt addict!

1. A red heartless emblem over the left breast area.

THis is the one I wear most often including to Fanime the past couple of times along with the handmade Shadow Heartless cosplay hat I bought from someone at Etsy.

2. Sora's Awakening Panel

3. Sora in a mass heartless battle, the masses of heartless forming a heart shape as they surround his silhouetted battle stance and he's double wielding, Kingdom Key in one hand, I believe it's Three Wishes in the other. 

Edited by Ventus_

I actually do have two KH themed tshirts, one which is the KH II box art and another which is the artwork that shows up on the end screen when you beat the original KH II. I don't really wear them anymore, except maybe to use as pajama shirts. xD

Don't think I'll be getting anymore any time soon, but if I were to get another shirt I'd probably have it be something subtle, something that doesn't scream Kingdom Hearts, but is still KH themed. 

Black T-shirt and a game logo on it. Maybe without the text, just the heart ^^

I've been looking them up and some are cool. I'm deciding to buy at least one.

Edited by Chozé Freedom Svoboda

My Kingdom Hearts t-shirt would feature all the faces of the heroes and heroines of the series, Sora, Riku, Kairi, Roxas, Xion, Namine, Aqua, Terra, and Ventus! I would include Lea but the dude doesn't have his own theme music.

Well, a design that I'd love to have on a Kingdom Hearts themed shirt would be the villains, more specifically, the Seekers Of Darkness, drawn in Nomura's hand-drawn style, all neatly placed at the front of the shirt, with epic poses! Ya know, something to really catch the eye! :D

Speaking of Kingdom Hearts shirts, I have two! One of them has Sora and the gang, along with Kairi, Roxas, Diz, Mickey, Riku and Xemnas in the background! :D The other one is what I assume to be a fan-made design, where Sora is at the center, and there is a heart shaped form that surrounds him, and it's Heartless, the only thing that distinguishes them being their beady yellow eyes! Two of my favorites! <3

I've got a t-shirt with Nijuuko's design! It has the sea-salt trio on top of the clock tower, and an Axel quote! It's super comfortable and I love it!

Edited by Lerine

I like my nerd shirts subtle, so just an enemy emblem, preferably Nobodies, or maybe Unversed.

Oh, and ideally in color, or at least a grey of some kind; I've got enough black shirts just because that's easiest for print.

Edited by BlankShell

I would either want the 15th anniversary illustration with color and no text, the Unchained X/Union X anniversary art, or a key art illustration from it that isn't box art from other games.