Sign in to follow this  
RoxAs Is Wise

Should I ignore it?-for free-timers only

Should I?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Should I?

• Ignore studying it
    • Admit you're LLI and try to study it for future use

Because this thing isn't as troublesome as other problems you find in this personal section.

Ok, this afternoon I randomly browsed internet, and bumped into an article about LLI (Low Latent Inhibition) and found out that its signs are exactly like mine. Do anyone know how to test that accurately without having to meet psychologist or anything that sort? Well, I think I already have that indications since birth and never had negative effect on me but it just became more annoying to me lately (my fault, though, I let people too get into me though they don't really say it). I don't want to make small matters seems big, since LLI also makes me oversentive in knowing others' emotion, so I know how to socialize with people, it's also said that LLI isn't mental disorder, but an observed personality trait. So do you think I should ignore this named thing or not?

This isn't the article I found, but should be enough to explain LLI:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Latent_inhibition

Also, if you think this problem is worthless, please don't flame, just don't reply.

Well, I just think that they CAN go into it, but it really won't change anything since it says right there that it's a personality trait, not a disorder.

It's actually her decision, more or less, if she wants to learn more.

We learn a little something new everyday, right mates? I say don't get into it, for its nothing to worry about, right? Just one more thing making you unique.

I say you should do what you want, study it or don't, your call. Although, if it makes a difference I say you should just look at this as a way that seperates you from the rest. Everyone has something specail in them :)