Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
CjmonXIII

KHRecoded Why so much data?

In Re:coded's opening, when it gets to castle oblivion's scenes theres so much data pouring out that it just flashes and goes straight to kingdom hearts 2 scenes. Why is this?

After Sora first step foot within Castle Oblivion, Namine started to take apart his memories. That's why there are only quick flashes of CoM. At the end of CoM, Sora asks Namine to give him back his old memories.

The most reasonable answer I can come up with is

ReCoded is essentially about Jiminy's Journal formed into data.

We see data pour out during the events of Kingdom Hearts 1 in the opening and that's because it's the KH1 Journal that's being investigated.

The data would get really flashy when it gets to the events of CoM because by the end of CoM Namine erases their memories of their adventures in Castle Oblivion therefore there wouldn't be any journal to look through, unless the memories were hidden in the only message recorded of CoM which was "Thank Namine."

And by Kingdom Hearts 2 we don't see any data because it is not that particular Journal that we are investigating.

(I'm not particularly interested/well informed when it comes to the story/plot of Coded so some stuff I said maybe incorrect.)

In Re:coded's opening, when it gets to castle oblivion's scenes theres so much data pouring out that it just flashes and goes straight to kingdom hearts 2 scenes. Why is this?

After Sora first step foot within Castle Oblivion, Namine started to take apart his memories. That's why there are only quick flashes of CoM. At the end of CoM, Sora asks Namine to give him back his old memories.

Yea that does make sense didnt think of that lol

ok but i just watched it i understand the com thing and namine messing with sora's memore but y is there bbs clips in there

To make the fans have a giant fangasm over the fact that BBS was in the opening lol. :P

I've no idea, i've actually been wondering that myself.

ok but i just watched it i understand the com thing and namine messing with sora's memore but y is there bbs clips in there

To make the fans have a giant fangasm over the fact that BBS was in the opening lol. :P

I haven't watched the Re:Coded opening, but Coded is connected to BBS, so it would make sense to put BBS in the opening.

I haven't watched the Re:Coded opening, but Coded is connected to BBS, so it would make sense to put BBS in the opening.

but still how could it be in the journal if jimney was never there.

Well, considering how quickly those clips, along with the CoM and Days clips flashed away, this brings us back to what Ansem said in the BBS secret ending. "So many are still waiting for their new beginning, their birth by sleep. Even me, and even you." To be born from sleep. As you know, these people aren't gone completely; they still exist in some way or form. The explanation that was provided is that they are sleeping within Sora's heart. The memories of them are sleeping within Sora's heart.

Well, considering how quickly those clips, along with the CoM and Days clips flashed away, this brings us back to what Ansem said in the BBS secret ending. "So many are still waiting for their new beginning, their birth by sleep. Even me, and even you." To be born from sleep. As you know, these people aren't gone completely; they still exist in some way or form. The explanation that was provided is that they are sleeping within Sora's heart. The memories of them are sleeping within Sora's heart.

Its also symbolizing that those 7 are going to be saved by sora