Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
VenToRoxas

Just an idea for next kh...(spoilers)

Hello everyone i thing of what its going to happen in the mark of mastery exam with yen shid as master...

1) i thing mickey is gonna get in the test too or...

2)sora and riku gonna pass the test and riku in his journey gonna have darkness just like terra and mx after defeated by sora and (maybe ven) gonna take rikus body for while or

3)only sora pass the test and rikus darkness gonna come out slowly with a hand of mx...

That's my thoughs :D

Hello everyone i thing of what its going to happen in the mark of mastery exam with yen shid as master...

Hard to say. We don't know if he is or isn't a Master. It's still up in the air for now.

2)sora and riku gonna pass the test and riku in his journey gonna have darkness just like terra and mx after defeated by sora and (maybe ven) gonna take rikus body for while or

Wait, what? Well, first of all, you're treating the darkness as something that only people like Riku, Terra, and Xehanort have. This isn't the case. Everyone, except for the Princesses of Heart

and Ven

, have darkness in their hearts.

And they're definitely not going to defeat MX in the next game, and if they did, it's not just Sora who's going to do it. Besides, the secret ending for Re:coded was enough to hint that MX won't be trying to take over Riku's body anytime soon.

3)only sora pass the test and rikus darkness gonna come out slowly with a hand of mx...

Uh, no. If anything, I'd say Riku has a higher chance of passing than Sora with his pl0t hax. And it was made pretty clear in KH2 that Riku has great control over his darkness. He's the only known person to use both darkness and light; the two are at equilibrium within him. And again, everyone has darkness except for the PoH's

and Ven.

Riku isn't going to go down the same path as Terra. For one thing, he's not as vulnerable compared to Terra after the exam. He won't open his heart up for Xehanort to take control again, especially since

it's hinted that he harbors Terra's heart within his own.

Yen Sid can't be the Master, because he retired long ago, the only Master they have is Aqua, therefore she'll do the Mark of Mastery, until they rescue her that is...

People go in and out of retirement all the time. Hayao Miyazaki is a perfect example :

I think mickey will take the test too. and also that sora and mickey will make master, and riku wont just to mirror what happend in bbs.

That'd be lame and uncreative. Besides, the two situations are completely different, so even if Riku did fail, he won't end up like Terra. He's made peace with the fact that Sora's better than he is.

Edit: I really need to remember about the spoiler tags -__-"

We're not sure if Mickey is a master or not. And also, just because that Riku has some darkness within him like Terra, does not mean that the result will be like what happened to Terra.

hey what about ven he still has to take the mark of mastery exam

(spoiler)

Well... ven is inside sora's heart... and if sora becomes a master, ven could atleast be called a master because he is living in a masters heart..

Except, you know, he obviously can't in his current state.

Well... ven is inside sora's heart... and if sora becomes a master, ven could atleast be called a master because he is living in a masters heart..

It doesn't work that way. Besides, if that did happen, he'd pretty much have cheated and obtained a title he doesn't deserve.