• Assassin's Creed Origins
    • Wolfenstein 2
    • Beyond Good & Evil 2
    • Mario + Rabbids
    • Release dates for games
    • Gameplay for already announced games
    • Nothing I can think of..
    • Something else? Share below!

While I am very excited for Metroid, Mario + Rabbids, Yoshi, Super Mario Odyssey, Xenoblade 2, basically anything that Nintendo showed off an a few things here and there from other companies, I think my favorite news of all would actually be Poke........

HA!!!! You thought I was going to say my favorite franchise in the whole world! But for once, you'd be dead wrong. What my favorite news of E3 was was actually the new Kirby game!!!! I am in love with what they have already shown in the trailer. Getting to get partners in the form of common enemies like Super Star and getting to fuse copy abilities together just like in Kirby 64! This is definitely a Day 1 buy for me next year and I can't wait to see more and to finally be able to play it when it comes out! Surprisingly, I want this more than my own favorite franchise, and I think that says something! :D

Evil Within 2, Mario & Luigi Superstar Saga + Bowser's Minions, and gameplay for some Ninty games

Also the announcement of Devolver Digital Screen Pay

There's so many things I loved about E3 this year.

Assassin's Creed: Origins - I'm already a big fan of the series, the setting in Egypt looks absolutely amazing!

Horizon Zero Dawn: The Frozen Wilds - HECK YESS!!!! I'm so pumped for this one!!! I already have platinum for the game but I will definitely get this expansion no questions asked!

Monster Hunter World - I've never really been interested in the Monster Hunter series...but this might actually change my mind and get me to play it

I was excited for Beyond Good & Evil 2 until I read about the plans they have for the game and realized that this game was most likely going to come out on PS5 lol. So I'll go for gameplay of games already announced (Spidey takes the crown, Battlefront II and AC: Origins were good too)

I didn't really pay much attention to E3 this year as I had in years past, but the games that really caught my attention were Life is Strange Before the Storm, Star Wars Battlefront II, Uncharted Lost Legacy, and that Yoshi game for Switch. xD

Coco being a playable character in the N. Sane Trilogy! I really enjoyed playing as her in Warped, and the levels in Wrath of Cortex were really fun too, so playing as her in Crash 1 and 2 levels are gonna make for a cool experience!

Definitely all of the Xenoblade 2 news!

I second this.

Personally, Beyond Good and Evil 2 and Spider-man for PS4 stole the show for me. But then again, the standards were set far lower this time for me.

Ori and the will of the wisps for me( didn't expect a sequel). Some of Nintendo news are interesting as well but other than that this year E3 war rather meh