Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

The Incredibles, Toy Story, Frozen, Atlantis: lost empire, Treasure Island, Lilo and stitch, Chicken little, Moana, Pocahontas, Meet the robinsons,princess and the frog, Fantasia 2000, original Jungle book, sword in the stone, lady and the tramp,one hundred and one dalmatians

.... one of these I'm sure

Here are my Predictions now these are Worlds are not confirmed yet but here's my Predictions on what New World that i want to be Announced for Kingdom Hearts III at D23

Frozen(Yeah i know it's the most and Popular Movie since 2013 with Higher Critical Reception and a Box Office Success but hey a Guy can dream for this Right)

Toy Story(Absolutely i would love to have this in Kingdom Hearts III since i want to see Sora Donald and Goofy meet the First Pixar Characters)

Jungle Book(Originally and yes this was going to be one of the Playable Worlds in Birth by Sleep but didn't get Finished in Development but i was hoping that this World could make it's appearance in the Game so as long as their is no World Transformations for Sora, Donald and Goofy back in II when they were in Pride Lands where you can't use Summons and Drive Forms there)

Wreck it Ralph(Yes i would love this to be a Possible World Announcement for Kingdom Hearts III at D23 because if there's a Chance of this appearing in this Game then we can see Sora go into Game Central Station and see other Video Game Characters and encounter them and go into Sugar Rush and do the Racing Minigame and then Hero's Duty and so on and So Forth)

Pocahontas(So far the Only Disney Renaissance Movies that we already have seen in the Series is The Little Mermaid, Beauty and the Beast, Aladdin, The Lion King, The Hunchback of Notre Dame, Hercules, Mulan and Tarzan. So if we get Pocahontas to be in Kingdom Hearts III then Hercules won't have to be the Only Disney Renaissance World to be in Kingdom Hearts III cause i want to see Sora interact with the Indian Princess and meet John Smith)

The Princess and the Frog: Yeah i do like this Movie cause some People requested this to appear in Kingdom Hearts III so we can get Dr. Facilier and Tiana and Naveen to be in this game.

Emperor's New Groove: I want Sora to help Pacha to get Kuzco to turn back into Human.

Atlantis: Now there is a 90% that this might get announced for D23 maybe it's because that Drill that Sora is Holding could be that Possibility for Atlantis to come in to action

Treasure Planet: If Atlantis dosen't get announced then Maybe Treasure Planet cause Roy Conli has announced that so Far we got Tangled and Big Hero 6(Which we have not Seen footage of Yet cause of the Concept Art we've got) and if we get Treasure Planet then this could be leading up to 3 Conli Worlds in Kingdom Hearts III. 

Brother Bear: It could be Possible but we're not yet sure of this

Meet the Robinsons: Well i don't know i mean this movie Does Revolve around Time Traveling and i don't know if it appear in this Game due to time Travelling but we'll see.

The Incredibles: Let's we got Big Hero 6 as our Only Super Hero World for Kingdom Hearts III but would it be Incredible if we had The Incredibles in Kingdom Hearts III boy it'll be a Blast of Incredible.

Worlds I consider locks to be in KH3

Agrabah

The Jungle Book

Toy Story

Frozen

Wreck-It Ralph

Treasure Planet

Any one of these will be the world announced next month

Worlds I'd love to see but not sure will appear

Pirates: Dead Man's Chest/At World's End

Lilo & Stitch

Princess and the Frog

Edited by KingdomShader13

The Incredibles. The Keyblade transformation Sora is wielding in the teaser picture looks like the Omnidroid's claw, so that is the only world I can think of. In fact, since they're basically changing the party system, possibly for the sake of the 7 vs 13 battle (they might be literally aiming for a boss battle between a party of 7 against 13 bosses), it would make sense to put a world with multiple guest members.

It'll either be Frozen, Treasure Planet, Wreck It Ralph, or Atlantis.

I think Toy Story has a higher chance then Wreck it Ralph.

But we know it will be Frozen :P.