Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
DarkRoxasZ

Just thinking

it is very possible because in the of bbs we see a black feather falling in his legs that is sephiroth's it will really be cool

That scene in the credits meant that Sephiroth killed him.

It happened in FF, and Square likes to keep to the plot for outside characters at least most of the time.

So I really doubt that Zack will be back. (Even though that would be really cool.)

It would be kool if you get to fight him as a boss that you HAVE to ffight to progress in the game.

That would be so much fun.

Like you Zack and Cloud

First of all that feather didn't mean anything in particular. Secondly Sephiroth didn't kill Zack in Final Fantasy VII. They fought. Zack lost, however, he died about 4 and a half year after that. And finally the feather could have belonged to Sephiroth but it could have been Genesis's as well.

it is very possible because in the of bbs we see a black feather falling in his legs that is sephiroth's it will really be cool

Unless there is a distinguished color between the two, you can't be sure of that, I don't know of any difference in colors, so if you can prove me wrong I won't mind.

Didnt you ever ask why he didnt appeared in kh 1.. 2 ?

Maybe he is dead :(

Well I don't know if they had shown Zack in any previous Final Fantasy games around when Kingdom Hearts first came out, sure he could be dead, but him not being in either of those games wouldn't explain that...

Zack was included in BBS because it takes place in the past, as does Crisis Core, and Zack's story. We probably won't be seeing him in future titles.

And yes, that is Sephiroth's feather. I don't see why that would belong to Genesis. Sephiroth has been a recurring boss in major KH games, so Nomura probably wanted to at least reference him by getting rid of Zack.

No it didn't...

Nomura did say that there is no death in KH, so you have me there. I almost forgot about that until you corrected me. xD

But you see Sephiroth's feather, Zack is no longer there, and we never hear of him again, so I highly doubt we will see Zack anyways.

Zack was included in BBS because it takes place in the past, as does Crisis Core, and Zack's story. We probably won't be seeing him in future titles.

And yes, that is Sephiroth's feather. I don't see why that would belong to Genesis. Sephiroth has been a recurring boss in major KH games, so Nomura probably wanted to at least reference him by getting rid of Zack.

I remember in a conversation between 2 one asking the questions that alot of people asked in a threads and the other is answering ( he's a member in SQUARE ENIX not any person), someone asked about how many ff characters in bbs ? , he asked that they r : Zack and Moogle then he mention about a secret character or something like that but he didnt mention his name so it may be Sephiroth by just showing a feather , if he mention a (new secret character ) then it must be Gensis

I remember in a conversation between 2 one asking the questions that alot of people asked in a threads and the other is answering ( he's a member in SQUARE ENIX not any person), someone asked about how many ff characters in bbs ? , he asked that they r : Zack and Moogle then he mention about a secret character or something like that but he didnt mention his name so it may be Sephiroth by just showing a feather , if he mention a (new secret character ) then it must be Gensis

He didn't mention anything about another new character asides from Zack, so wouldn't it be more accurate to assume that the feather belongs to a preexisting character than one who may or may not exist in this alternate reality?

He didn't mention anything about another new character asides from Zack, so wouldn't it be more accurate to assume that the feather belongs to a preexisting character than one who may or may not exist in this alternate reality?

He may be Sephiroth as I think (If he didnt mention any new character like what u said )

It happened in FF, and Square likes to keep to the plot for outside characters at least most of the time.

So I really doubt that Zack will be back. (Even though that would be really cool.)

Idk Aeris is still alive so I guess we'll have to wait. and no one ever really dies in kingdom hearts lol