Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Amon

Who is the third?

In the land of Departure, where the keyblade master test are held, we can see three large thrones. One for Master Eraqus, and one for Master Xehanort.

However the third throne is never used at all in the game. I haven't beaten Terra or Aqua's story yet (too busy with school and other games) so I'm sorry if this might have been covered.

I have three possible ideas.

The first is that the third chair belonged to Yen Sid. He was a Keyblade Master after all.

Another possible scenario is that the third seat was reserved for either Terra or Aqua if they were to pass the test. This may not be likely as Eraqus did mention that he may pass both of them.

The final and probably least likely scenario is that all three seats were to be filled up by Terra, Ven, and Aqua after the three of them become Masters. The way this can become true is that the seats were simply used by Xehanort and Eraqus until the three all became masters. But I think this is the least likely for some reason.

Can anyone clarify this for me?

It belonged for Eraqus, Yen Sid, and Xehanort

Remember how Eraqus talked about the keyblade masters b4 him and how they set the place to turn into castle oblivion just in case?

I agree with this. Just because we don't know about what is before BBS, doesn't mean we can assume that it is the start of everything Keyblade related. Lol.

The middle seat is Eraqus. The third seat doesn't really belong to Master Xehanort, he's just a guess So They'd be for Terra and Aqua. Maybe, after one day Ventus became master, the middle seat would becme his(After Eraqus died)