Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
KingOFHearts

KHBbS Yen sid, a keyblade master?

Maybe that's who the MF is! Yen sid is no longer a keyblade master and it doesn't look like MF was wielding a keyblade either but he does have many keyblade skills. And the reason Yen sid doesn't appear to age is because he time travels, and hence the theme of time for the mysterious figure.

In kh2 Pete says that he must be a heartless by now! Maybe thats his nobody!

Strange Theory though ~

he didn't turn into a heartless in the first place though

It would be great if he were the MF and in future games he would be our ally and use some powerfulll magics xD

And he has some strange powers, maybe just saying increase agility he acts that agile . Lol, were almost saying that he is the strongest person of Kh ! xD

In kh2 Pete says that he must be a heartless by now! Maybe thats his nobody!

Strange Theory though ~

he was talking about how his heartless were trying to change him into a heartless because malificent wanted his power

well he gave mickey star seeker.

That was just a loan from Yen Sid to Mickey, as evidenced in the final ending.

I think that he was a master since he had star seeker before mickey.

Terra: "Master Yen Sid."

Yen Sid: "I am no longer a Master. I dothed that mantle."

Pretty obvious there.

He must have been not able to use the keyblade for a reason.

He's retired.

well he gave mickey star seeker.

That was just a loan from Yen Sid to Mickey, as evidenced in the final ending.

I think that he was a master since he had star seeker before mickey.

Terra: "Master Yen Sid."

Yen Sid: "I am no longer a Master. I dothed that mantle."

Pretty obvious there.

He must have been not able to use the keyblade for a reason.

He's retired.

What I never understood, was why did Sora get a star seeker? If it was Micky's Key?

What I never understood, was why did Sora get a star seeker? If it was Micky's Key?

Like I said, the Star Seeker Keyblade Mickey used in BBS belongs to Yen Sid. Sora, after having met him, was able to obtain a Keychain like he does in every other world, which we can assume is made using the memories he has of Yen Sid.

Like I said, the Star Seeker Keyblade Mickey used in BBS belongs to Yen Sid. Sora, after having met him, was able to obtain a Keychain like he does in every other world, which we can assume is made using the memories he has of Yen Sid.

But he got a SECOND key, he could only use it in his forms, but was it specifically the key Mickey used?

But he got a SECOND key, he could only use it in his forms, but was it specifically the key Mickey used?

Ven's Keyblade, remember? When Roxas defeated Xion and absorbed her, he awakened the dual wield ability and Ven's Keyblade. When he and Sora dual wield, they use Sora's and Ven's Keyblades.

Ven's Keyblade, remember? When Roxas defeated Xion and absorbed her, he awakened the dual wield ability and Ven's Keyblade. When he and Sora dual wield, they use Sora's and Ven's Keyblades.

Didn't know that was Ven's, I new Roxas used Ven's, but not Sora. Thank you for clearing that up. :)