Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
MikeMasi

Video Kingdom Hearts Re:Coded Fandub Production (TGS Trailer)

The Kingdom Hearts RE:CODED Fandub Production has finally arrived! I have worked hard to prepare for this new trailer since it released at this year's Tokyo Game Show. Partnership

has been brought between three Kingdom Hearts fan-based websites (www.KH-recharged.com, www.kh-vids.net and our new partner www.khinsider.com).

This fandub will be showcased on all three fan-based websites starting today. Auditions were also posted on the three websites listed above and overall, we have met between 50-80

auditions from the community.

The introduction is very important in this particular video. In fact, if you are interested, you should watch the whole video, even the credits. The time spent making this trailer on my end has been phenomenal. I couldn't even believe how well the credits came out.

In this trailer, you will hear an intro by me in regards to the success of my past productions and where we will go next. After that, you will be taken back into my last fandub production known as "[KHV] Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Fandub Production". This shows some of the most significant voices from members like you who voiced in the production and made the final cut. The Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days Fandub was also featured for a brief second as well.

After a dramatic flashback, get ready for the first fandub production in Kingdom Hearts Re:Coded. This trailer features new talents from KHInsider and KH-Vids. On a last note, I want to thank everyone in the community. This couldn't possibly happen if it wasn

Sign in to follow this