Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Johndude

2012?

What's going on dudes?

Based on what I read, Tetsuya Nomura said that there was going to be some sort of "celebration" in 2012 as a 10 year anniv.? Is KH III STILL not going to be out in 2012? By the time this game comes out, I'll be in college. I remember playing the first one in like 5th grade xD.

Oh well, I had heard rumors before that it was going to get released in fall of 2011, but now i guess not.

I'm getting tired of typing this so I will just copy and paste it...

Like I said in another thread, KH3 cannot begin production until that final fantasy game is completed which will be around late 2012. Add the the other year for the English release and KH3 won't begin production until late 2013. Then you have three years for production and one year for the english version and KH3 comes out around late 2017 or early 2018.

I've became a fan of KH a week after I started liking 358/2 days and I can't believe I missed so good gaming.On an other side my friend thinks Red Dead Redemption is easier because he fails at KH.:P:O(He has known about KH more than I have(scale to the begining to 2years)

KH3 will NOT be released until Final Fantasy Versus XIII is released. By earliest, Final Fantasy Versus XIII will be released in 2012, in other words, KH3 will not be released until around 2016

Dang, Well I guess one can just hope that maybe they'll be fast with their production.

I can't believe I have to wait another 6-8 years, that sucks. Especially because by that time I will be out of college and hopefully working.

They need time to complete KH3.

The time they finish it depends on Final Fantasy XIII's sales. FF is where they make the biggest profit, and undoubtedly some of that fund will be for KH3. Actually, we might not even get it if FF doesn't do well, though I am fairly sure that we will.