Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
TheNobodyPie

Heartless/Nobodies/Somebodies

So I've read that when a person's Heartless and Nobody is destroyed their human form returns.

So I'm wondering does the returned human form keep the memories of both it's Heartless and Nobody?

Example:

If they had Lea return in future KH games would he have all the memories and experiences that Axel and his heartless [whatever it is] had?

[Does anybody else think if Lea did returned with Axel's memories Lea would spend a lot of time complaining about how he no longer has the ability to control fire and how much he misses his chakrams? I can see it :P]

You have to remember that in order for that to happen, their heartless has to be destroyed first. If not, then they can't regenerate. However, I would have to say that they probably would. As seen with Riku, he remembers all of what he did when he was under the darkness (Ansem)

lol, he definatly would! i could so picture him complaining about it.

ajtrey is right that the heartless needs to be destroyed first, but remember how many years he was a nobody. 10 years right? one year after bbs so thats nine years to kh1 then another year to kh2 and how ever long it was to the point where he died(weeks,months but definatly not a year)

so yeah 10 years is a lot of time, and a lot of heartless that would be destroyed. so chances are his heartless was destroyed.

thats a great ? though. i think he would keep his memories cause axels existance was what was left over when lea became a heartless and leas memories went to axel. so when axel goes back to lea his existance went back to him to along with his memories.

You have to remember that in order for that to happen, their heartless has to be destroyed first. If not, then they can't regenerate.

No, it's entirely possible for the Somebody to return if the Nobody was defeated prior to the Heartless.

VIII - When the heartless are defeated, what becomes of the stolen hearts? Also, when members of Organization XIII and other Nobodies are defeated, do they return to their original form?

When heartless are defeated, essentially the owner's hearts are rejoined with their once extenguished body, whichever world it may be on. As for the whereabouts of hearts in KHII that turn up, this time they remarkably went to the organization (there is a foot note here that says "In Kingdom Hearts II after heartless were defeated, the many hearts were absorbed by the Kingdom Hearts of "people's hearts"). However, in the rare case that the body changed into a Nobody, when there is no container for the heart it resorts to a state of suspension.

In the case of a Nobody being defeated, it's a little more complicated. If the above mentioned hearts are liberated, they return to their original form. However, if the heart is still stolen by the heartless, the Nobody's body is swallowed by darkness. If somewhere in the world their hearts are taken back, perhaps they might be able to return to their original human form.

However, I would have to say that they probably would. As seen with Riku, he remembers all of what he did when he was under the darkness (Ansem)

Except we're talking about Heartless, not about darkness influence. But yeah, they probably do remember.

So I've read that when a person's Heartless and Nobody is destroyed their human form returns.

So I'm wondering does the returned human form keep the memories of both it's Heartless and Nobody?

Example:

If they had Lea return in future KH games would he have all the memories and experiences that Axel and his heartless [whatever it is] had?

[Does anybody else think if Lea did returned with Axel's memories Lea would spend a lot of time complaining about how he no longer has the ability to control fire and how much he misses his chakrams? I can see it :P]

We don't know if Lea would remember from the days that he was a heartless and a nobody.

[He might've had the ability to control fire and eventually had chakrams after he did that sparring match with Ven and before he came a heartless and a nobody]