Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Tails

KHBbS okay tell me

Ok i need to know some things. For one, how is MF easy for you 0_0? You guys said that you have beaten him at kleast five or three times right? So how is it easy for you *_*. And second of all, how is it that you guys leveling up so quickly with Terra, aqua, and ventus? Seriously, everyone on this site is like higher level than me O_o. You guys must have a lot of free time.

Well vanitas spirit is easy today i take ventus max lvl ;) and look at youtube for easy xP for ventus youre gonna take 70000 xP in 5 minates ;) watch in youtube and good luck and i cant beat MF im gonna try now than i am max lvl :D

Ok i need to know some things. For one, how is MF easy for you 0_0? You guys said that you have beaten him at kleast five or three times right? So how is it easy for you *_*. And second of all, how is it that you guys leveling up so quickly with Terra, aqua, and ventus? Seriously, everyone on this site is like higher level than me O_o. You guys must have a lot of free time.

Well it took me like 5 times to beat MF. Second, I level up in Mirage Arena so it's somewhat easy for me to level up. And finally, I only play for like 30 minutes during the weedays and 2 hours during the weekend :P

i have a lvl 99 terra and i leveled up by using this quick yet boring method. Make 4 mega flares. Then equip them all. Then unequip your top 5 abilities. Make sure you have exp chance equiped then go to radiant garden. Drop your health to critical or 25 % status. Then go to the area where u fight trinity armor. Run to the center of the room to bring out the first wave of unversed. Step out of the rings and use mega flare. They will die and the second wave will appear use another mega flare and make sure u r far enough back so that u dont pick up the hp orbs and heal. Using this method, depended upon ur difficulty u will net about 8000 exp in all every time u run in the room. Thats how much i made on standard difficulty. Higher difficulty=more exp, lower=less. In about an hour i believe i jumped 30 or more levels

I think I can beat MF but its just I keep on using the wrong command.Such as when he jumps to the air I used potion instead of Salvation for Ventus.Its confusing my fingers but easier then the previous games too.I got through his last bar until I died by his copies.