Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
kingdomlanelover

Spoiler* Sora might get his butt kicked!

Okay, so in kingdom hearts birth by sleep Sora and Ventus never met. And as you know, Vanitas is a spitting image of Sora. So if they meet when Ven wakes up. Won't like Ventus want to get in a fight with Ven. And Sora might even be a little bit confused. Because Sora has seen Roxas. I mean, wouldn't it just be an aukward moment all around? lol

It'll be like:

''Roxas?!''

''Vanitas!?''

*fight*

Then as usual, Goofy comes along with his pearls of wisdom ''Hyuck ooohh I get it!''

I swear Goofy works out EVERYTHING in kh2.

When Sora sees Ventus he'll properly think "Isn't that Roxas?"

And when Ventus wakes and sees Sora he'll properly think that Sora is Vanitas.

But most likely when Sora wakes up Ventus, Aqua while be with him and before Ventus gets to attack Sora, Aqua while properly explain to Ventus that his not Vanitas...

I'm pretty sure Ventus would be aware of the heart he spent the last 10 years sleeping in.

and considering Vanitas wears a dark suit and has red eyes, and wears a helmet, while Sora wear brightish clothes and billowing pantaloons, I'm sure he could figure it out.

Really the only similarities in Vanitas and Sora is hair shape and facial structure.

Yeah but I'd still like to see the fight. I can see Ven beating Sora with his Keyblade yelling at Sora for all the things Vantias did and Sora falling to the grond with a dumb look on his face xD

I'm pretty sure Ventus would be aware of the heart he spent the last 10 years sleeping in.

How? He falls asleep while he's at the Awakening Station and wakes up in a white room. How would he know where his heart has been for over 10 years? He has been asleep, how can know where his heart is when he's sleeping?

and considering Vanitas wears a dark suit and has red eyes, and wears a helmet, while Sora wear brightish clothes and billowing pantaloons, I'm sure he could figure it out.

Really the only similarities in Vanitas and Sora is hair shape and facial structure.

Vanitas could have changed his cloths, but him changing his hair from black to brown would make sense...

But when Ventus wakes up and sees a blurry face that is Sora he'll properly match it with Vanitas and attack him...

Also we do people think they will fight? I can see Ventus attacking him because he'll mix Sora with Vanitas, but I see no reason for Sora to fight Ventus because he thinks it's Roxas. Sora has no intentions to fight Roxas. Also Sora would properly be with Aqua when they wake him up so she would most likely explain to Sora that this isn't Roxas.

I can definitely see a possibility of a fight sequence between Ven and Sora.

But it'd be more Ven attacks Sora while Sora just goes "Whoa!" and defends.

And then you'd take control of Sora and in the top left corner "Information" will come up and say "Calm the boy down" or something like that.

Like what they did with The Beast in KH2

Much as I want to see them fight, I don't think that's possible. I would imagine Sora exhausted from transferring Ven's heart back to his body. Plus, Vanitas is completely darkness. So why would Ven attack someone who looks like him but has light?

Well vantus will not thing sora as vanitas believe me because in the final episode he saw sora talk to him and all those things so only sora will thing that ventus is roxas ;)

When did Ventus see Sora?

Good theory buti think it can't happen cause Ven will se that Sora's heair are brown and his eyes blue.I think he can understand who was.Also Vanitas i now dead now that Ven't heart is no seperated to 2 pieces

Actually, if Ven was just a heart when he met Sora, he couldn't have seen his surroundings. Plus, sora has grown in the past eleven/twelve years. If Ven was able to see sora when he was little, he would still probably mistake Sora for Vanitas, especially if he wasn't aware of the time that had passed.

well if sora mistakes ven for roxas, he wouldnt fight him because he thought he was roxas, but he would fight if he had to, but ven might attack sora if he thought sora was vanitas

I'm not so much going by physical recognition, but rather Ventus recognizing himself. In a sort of awareness kind of way, caused by his long time connection with Sora.

Besides, Sora will be with Aqua, right?