Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
oathkeeper89

KHBbS Castle Oblivion

hmm there might be a thread like this already but im too lazy to look through.

ok i was on youtube and someone pointed out that maybe the reason why Roxas always fainted in CO in Days was because Ven's body is still sleeping in the throne room.

now im not saying that roxas is ven or whatever but they are connected by sora and appearence.

Well what do you guys think, hmm?

i would agree that ventus' hearts was linked with soras and stayed linked even when soras heartless was created. So when Roxas entered CO he did faint because the part of roxas' heart that ventus' was in was trying to get back to his body

Yeah, i figured that too since he was so close to Ventus AND Sora; his two original selves. No wonder he fainted.

Since Sora and Ventus were sleeping I thought thats why he fainted and fell into slumber :

It's not a theory, Ventus being the reason for why Roxas fainted in Castle Oblivion was confirmed in KH BBS Ultimania

Q2: Why did Roxas faint in Castle Oblivion on Day 297?

A: Because he had gotten to close to both Sora and Ventus, his

Yeah, i figured that too since he was so close to Ventus AND Sora; his two original selves. No wonder he fainted.

Since Sora and Ventus were sleeping I thought thats why he fainted and fell into slumber :

Actually Sora wasn't in CO at the time. They already moved him to the mansion in Twlight Town. ... I THINK.

Maybe Roxas felt familiar with the setting because Sora had already been there and Castle Oblivion is sort of a remake of Ven's former home. This probably led to a surge of Ven & Sora's memories to run through him simultaneously which caused Roxas to go haywire when he stepped into Castle Oblivion.

It's not a theory' date=' Ventus being the reason for why Roxas fainted in Castle Oblivion was confirmed in KH BBS Ultimania

Q2: Why did Roxas faint in Castle Oblivion on Day 297?

A: Because he had gotten to close to both Sora and Ventus, his