Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
owned and pwn'd

the epic win

In field hockey, I was dribbling, and the ref got in the way and kicked the ball to one of my teammates. She should've done something, but I guess since she was the one interfereing, she didn't know what to do, and we ended up making a goal. xD

In English class when the teacher was talking about some classes that students can take if they have poor reading skills, and she mentioned that there are multiple grade levels, this one absolute obnoxious moron that everyone hates spoke up.

Him: "I wanna take the first grade test!"

Me: (without hesitation) "(his name), I think that's too advanced for you."

Class laughs, he just says "shut up", one of his only comebacks, other than "bitch" and "gentleman".

Seriously, this kid is COMPLETELY STUPID. Last year (10th Grade, I might add.), in History, he said some of the stupidest things possible.

-Pointed to Africa and asked the teacher if it was South America

-Said he thought China and Japan were the same thing

-And now one that needs more detail. Don't recall why, but the teacher had us all say some of our nationalities. When it was my turn, one of the ones I chose was Welsh. Someone asked what that was, I explained it was Wales and told her where it was. This guy immediately accuses me of lying. The teacher, with a sigh, explains to the idiot that i'm not making it up.

Something tells me he probably thinks people don't live in Australia.

I've had to deal with this moron for about four years now. For as long as I'm aware of, EVERYONE, even teachers, have hated him. Hell, I'm pretty sure even his twin sister hates him. He's a moron, annoys everyone (he makes noise in class, is told to be quiet, he says "NO!"), etc. And the assistant principal seems to expect me to ignore the little twat. I can tell you right now that that's like telling someone to ignore a giant throbbing wart on their arm.

I've had series of epic wins making fun of him and at times when it's necessary fighting him (which has always resulted in him losing miserably... I need to go into detail in some other thread.) He needs to learn that for as long as he's obnoxious and stupid, people will hate him. He isn't hated for being gay, he's hated for being a little twat.