Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Mykaila Shakespeare

Which March game are you the most excited for?

Which March game are you the most excited for?  

113 members have voted

1. 1. Which March game are you the most excited for?

• Danganronpa 1&2 Reload
    • MLB the Show 17
    • Zelda: Breath of the Wild
    • Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands
    • Horizon Zero Dawn (for EU)
    • NieR: Automata
    • 1-2 Switch
    • Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5+2.5 ReMIX
    • Mass Effect: Andromeda
    • Lego Worlds
    • Super Bomberman R
    • Just Dance 2017
    • Nothing in March (<- How dare you!)
    • Something else? Share below!

I'd be excited for the 1.5 and 2.5 remixes if I could buy it xD
But I'm super stoked about Ghost Recon Wildlands. I was able to play the beta and it was so much fun! I can't wait till I can get my hands on it.

Breath of the Wild and Super Bomberman R

*Sees the vote results*

Well I expected that result on a KH site but I never knew people are so excited for yet another port of games they already own and played dozens of times.........yes it's in 60 fps which is sweet but it's not the most hype thing ever in my opinion

*Sees the vote results*

Well I expected that result on a KH site but I never knew people are so excited for yet another port of games they already own and played dozens of times.........yes it's in 60 fps which is sweet but it's not the most hype thing ever in my opinion

Myself and a bunch of other people never bothered with a PS3, and with all the technical hiccups that the PS3 ports of 1.5 and 2.5 suffered from, I feel that the excitement for 1.5+2.5 is genuinely validated.

Myself and a bunch of other people never bothered with a PS3, and with all the technical hiccups that the PS3 ports of 1.5 and 2.5 suffered from, I feel that the excitement for 1.5+2.5 is genuinely validated.

Emphasis on the phrase "In my opinion" cuz if you're hyped then that's fine

Heck I'm picking it up since I skipped on 2.5 because of the load times alone but that's just because I wanna play KH1 and 2 in 60 fps and better loading cuz I ain't touching Birth by Sleep or the days\Recoded scenes

Edited by Dio Brando

I've already played Nier and Horizon, so I choose you Pikachu.. ähm I mean Ghost Recon Wildlands.

I'm excited for Zelda but I don't own a Switch or Wii U.

I want to be excited for Kingdom Hearts, but it's just a port and there is not much time for it.

Emphasis on the phrase "In my opinion" cuz if you're hyped then that's fine

Heck I'm picking it up since I skipped on 2.5 because of the load times alone but that's just because I wanna play KH1 and 2 in 60 fps and better loading cuz I ain't touching Birth by Sleep or the days\Recoded scenes

On a personal note, I never use the word "hyped" because it sounds really immature.

Outside of the collection being Kingdom Hearts, the fact that it's four games completely loaded with content and optimised for modern gaming is a complete steal (if you ignore the Days/Re: Coded cutscenes). I haven't had a remaster collection this valuable since The Nathan Drake Collection.

On a personal note, I never use the word "hyped" because it sounds really immature.

Outside of the collection being Kingdom Hearts, the fact that it's four games completely loaded with content and optimised for modern gaming is a complete steal (if you ignore the Days/Re: Coded cutscenes). I haven't had a remaster collection this valuable since The Nathan Drake Collection.

You have a point

Although for me the most valuable collection for me was the MGS remastered collection that had 2,3,Peace Walker and both MSX Metal Gear games