Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Lu Xun

KHBbS Master Eraqus Armor Theory!

Hi,^^ Remember, this is just my theory :

-According to my opinion, i believe that in final mix we will only be able to fight Master Eraqus armor using terra , because I believe the only thing that the armor remember is the hatred that Eraqus had for Terra, cause he is the one who make his end.

Maybe looking back, Kh 2 final will help for you to think about it, When terra See Sora he says :'' You arent the one who i chosen '' Maybe those armor just fight the ones they dont like/khown about.

Have any other theory?

Share with us :)

Hi,^^ Remember, this is just my theory :

-According to my opinion, i believe that in final mix we will only be able to fight Master Eraqus armor using terra , because I believe the only thing that the armor remember is the hatred that Eraqus had for Terra, cause he is the one who make his end.

Maybe looking back, Kh 2 final will help for you to think about it, When terra See Sora he says :'' You arent the one who i chosen '' Maybe those armor just fight the ones they dont like/khown about.

Have any other theory?

Share with us :)

Eraqus loved Terra like a son, even after Terra defeated him. He felt guilty and blamed himself right before he faded. (Not saying 'die' because there isn't death in KH.)

Master Xehanort killed eraqus not terra

Wrong.

I think Terra's Lingering Sentiment will be similar to Master Eraqus' armor in a way that they both share hatred for Master Xehanort. We do know that Terra's Lingering Sentiment appears in BBS, it's possible that Master Eraqus' armor will make an appearance in future KH games. On the other hand I'm surprised that the armor is fought optionally in the mirage arena rather than appear in a world like MF and Vanitas Lingering Sentiment.

But Eraqus never hated terra he loved him like a son till the end also you fight the armor in mirage arena so all characters will have access to it since is meant for multiplayer

actually nomura said you can only face him alone not with a friend or anyone

first of all eraqus did not hate terra when he was fighting terr he said prepare yourself meaning that i don't want to hurt you but prepare for myy attack and terra's lingering sentiment ask you are not the one i have chosen meaning he is not riku

But Eraqus never hated terra he loved him like a son till the end also you fight the armor in mirage arena so all characters will have access to it since is meant for multiplayer

no he said it can be challenge alone and if you do he will be stronger then MF

no he said it can be challenge alone and if you do he will be stronger then MF

ugh. can you imagine someone even stronger than Mysterious Figure?!

When Terras lingering Sentiment said to Sora

I can feel it - we have met before. But when... No... it isn't you... It isn't you that I have chosen. Why isn't it him? Xe...ha...ort... Is that you? Xeha...nort...Xehanort!

BBS Spoilers for those who still haven't played it:

He is referencing the keyblade master ceremony Terra had with Riku to pass down the keyblade to him, he was surprised that Sora had the keyblade, and that he wasn't the one he had chosen to pass the keyblade onto. (Riku)

So it isn't related to the Eraqus battle, if that's what you were getting at. As for the battle, it's in Mirage Arena, all mirage arena battles are non-canon. And I seem to recall an interview confirming that it will still be difficult if you play with your friends, not that you can't play the arena with your friends. If that's the case, then it's most likely not exclusive to Terra, plus none of the arenas in the original release were exclusive to one character. I'll see if I can track down the quote from the interview stating what I said above.