Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
VenToRoxas

KHBbS The Best ever...

: Hi everyone i just finished bbs and got secret ending and i can say than this game is the best game i ever play i mean kh serieis its the best great story everything is so great about kingdom hearts : and I can't wait for kingdom hearts 3... 100/10. If somoone needs a bbs save i have everyone on proud mode story complete and on standard mode i have ven(beat vanitas sentimend and have ultima weap 64-67 lvl) Kingdom hearts for ever...

Man, Did you play Kh 2 final mix ?

I cant decide wich is best!

But if you ask about History BBS wins!

I like kh 2 final mix because of the DATAS, Terra and Mushroom!

Hey,

I still dont have BBS English , i will get it in 1 week, but I have the Jap.

When I finish in Eng, i talk more about that with you xD

Well, I haven't got bbs yet but it's great that you're doing good on it. You even beat Venitas setiment and I heard he's hard to defeat. I think the Kingdom Hearts games are the best EVER!!! I say that because, if it wasn't for Kingdom Hearts, sites like this would've never been created and then we wouldn't of ever been able to meet most of the people here online. It's games like this that bring people together so I definetly agree that the KH games are the best ever! :D

BBS is a great game, the story is great, gameplay is fun, the battle system is different but awesome and it has a lot of new worlds.

It is either equal to KH2 or better.

But IMO, there is still no KH game so far that has been better than KH1. All the KH games are good, but out of them all, KH1 is the best one!

Because It's the first KH game I played and I played it when I was still very young and I have many good memories from it.

It is fun to play and the worlds where simply just amazing (The newer worlds are still cool too but the once from KH1 wins)

It gives me a nostalgic feeling the other games can't give me and I think that KH1 was the best game...