Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Tails

KHBbS Is it worth it?

Is it really worth getting Birth by Sleep final Mix? I mean sure there is the Eraqus sentiment you can fight, you get to fight Monstro (seriously, your fighting a whale? lol), and there is a new secret cutscene. But other then that there is nothing else new about the final mix version. So is it really worth buying? because we can just watch the new secret movie on youtube.

Well, would you buy a game you already have but the only differences is that you can fight a guy in a armor and a whale?

EDIT: I just remembered, Eraqus in Armor and the Monstro battle ins't the only extra additions, but there will also be a new secret ending as you have already mentioned, and it will be an extra scenario if I remember correctly...

Well, would you buy a game you already have but the only differences is that you can fight a guy in a armor and a whale?

EDIT: I just remembered, Eraqus in Armor and the Monstro battle ins't the only extra additions, but there will also be a new secret ending as you have already mentioned, and it will be an extra scenario if I remember correctly...

Yea, insted of only "Final Episode" they also have "Secret Episode"

This Final Mix doesn't interest me much, but if I see it online for a reasonable price, I'll buy it to add to my KH collection, I don't think I'll play it though, too many squiggly letters I don't understand. xD

This Final Mix doesn't interest me much, but if I see it online for a reasonable price, I'll buy it to add to my KH collection, I don't think I'll play it though, too many squiggly letters I don't understand. xD

There is an option to change audio into english, so it wont be too bad.

I don't think I'd go for it.

Sure there are extras in Final Mix but I'll just wait until there are videos uploaded, and then I'll enjoy from there.

The fact that our version got extras from the first Japanese release is satisfying enough for me.

But if BBS got a Final Mix like KH2 did then I'd definitely get it.

Seriously! KH2 Final Mix = The best Final Mix released so far IMO. You get to fight all 13 Org. Members! How much better can it get?!? Oh wait! You can fight Terra's Lingering Sentiment too!!! [Also enhanced graphics/pictures but that's beside the point :P]

Meh, welll there's Eraqus' armor, and Monstro, but otherwise, it's pretty much the same as the English Version, so I'll have to go into further research of it, before I decide if I want to buy BBSFM or not

I find it hilarious how some people are willing to fork over another 50 bucks just for a few extra things that could have easily been included in the original game.

I'd pay at most 20 dollars if an FM was ever to come out here in America, but as we know both scenarios will never happen.