Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
bbsfreek1

KHBbS secret ending

idk is there is a thread like this and dont remind me of it if there is... but is just need help... i have done everything there is i've beaten mf and vanitas sentiment...i've got final episode...i finished mirage arena and i still dont get the secret ending!!! help plz respond quick!!!!!::'(:

idk is there is a thread like this and dont remind me of it if there is... but is just need help... i have done everything there is i've beaten mf and vanitas sentiment...i've got final episode...i finished mirage arena and i still dont get the secret ending!!! help plz respond quick!!!!!::'(:

What mode are you on? Standard? Expert? Critical?

Which difficulty are you on? If you're on Critical or Proud, you get it just by beating the Final Episode. If you're on Normal, you need to get the journal 100% complete with all three characters, meaning played all the rounds of every mini game, made all the commands, made all the ice cream, etc. If you're on Beginner, it is impossible to unlock the secret ending.

Which difficulty are you on? If you're on Critical or Proud, you get it just by beating the Final Episode. If you're on Normal, you need to get the journal 100% complete with all three characters, meaning played all the rounds of every mini game, made all the commands, made all the ice cream, etc. If you're on Beginner, it is impossible to unlock the secret ending.

ow thats why cuz i am on normal and i didnt make all the commands...so imma just gonna do on critical hihi tnx :D