Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
The Transcendent Key

A Few Words For You All!

Meanwhile my siblings are with there special someone and me i´m alone, alone, alone... rip me.

Being serious, I don´t mind tomorrow ´cause i can draw lovely-dovely drawings and the chocolate... Although i´m still feel sad and lonesome because, my siblings have someone all of them, except me.

We're all here because we share the same passion for an incredible series. Yes, we may not know each other well, but I consider everyone I meet here a part of my family - a family that I'm extremely lucky to be a part of. Yeah, unfortunately life can be lonely when you don't have that "special someone", especially on a day like Valentines Day. Trust me when I say that everything will work out in the end. There will always be someone out there who will be there for you, whether they be friend or family.

We're all here because we share the same passion for an incredible series. Yes, we may not know each other well, but I consider everyone I meet here a part of my family - a family that I'm extremely lucky to be a part of. Yeah, unfortunately life can be lonely when you don't have that "special someone", especially on a day like Valentines Day. Trust me when I say that everything will work out in the end. There will always be someone out there who will be there for you, whether they be friend or family.

GROUP HUG!

Meanwhile my siblings are with there special someone and me i´m alone, alone, alone... rip me.

Being serious, I don´t mind tomorrow ´cause i can draw lovely-dovely drawings and the chocolate... Although i´m still feel sad and lonesome because, my siblings have someone all of them, except me.

Well, fret not, friend! I'm sure that your special someone is right around the corner! Don't discourage yourself, and remember, know that your existence overall is worth it, so be happy and celebrate yourself! :)

*sighs* My boyfriend Jakob is in California. What I wouldn't give to go back there a third time just to see him...

Well, as long as you both have each other in your hearts, there's nothing that can drive you apart. So no matter how far you are, as long as your hearts beat as one, the two of you will always remain close! :)

Well spoken words, friend! Even if we don't have that special someone, we can always rely on the love our family gives us! And you are correct! This realm offers us a great many friends that become family to us as well! So let's rejoice in the fact that we are all surrounded by love! :D

Happy Valentine's day from the ultimate Bleach fan! xD

bleach_392_valentine__s_day_by_liena.jpg

Ah, excellently done, Master Kenpachi, excellently done! :D

Valentine's Day is just a commercial day, it's overrated anyways

I guess lots of people celebrate this day, but this is just being a typical Tuesday for me xD

Haha, that's also true, friend! X3

I'm glad to see that you are bright and cheery as always! :)

Well, as long as you both have each other in your hearts, there's nothing that can drive you apart. So no matter how far you are, as long as your hearts beat as one, the two of you will always remain close! :)

Yeah. I guess you're right. Thank you for the nice words, Master :).