KH2 how can pluto do that?

(this is just for fun) how can pluto do that  

1 member has voted

1. 1. (this is just for fun) how can pluto do that

• cus he is god lol
    • hes one of the princess of light lol
    • he has super powers lol
    • hes chuck norris lol

how can pluto go in the portal of darkness with out being consumed by it? he was able to do that in kh2 an the kh coded kh1 hidden journal flash backs.but i know kairi can with out a problem cus she has a heart of pure light.but how can pluto:s

i dont know, how can sora lug around a huge keyblade for like 3 years, and still have gimpy muscles

same type of question

but in one of ansem the wises reports he said if anyone who enters without a org13 outfit or the power of darkness they wound be consumed.sorry:(

dont get me wrong, im honestly not trying to be mean here, but i dont think he meant dogs, i mean, i dont think they would u produce heartless, and its reading way too much between the lines

dont get me wrong, im honestly not trying to be mean here, but i dont think he meant dogs, i mean, i dont think they would u produce heartless, and its reading way too much between the lines

your right namine was the one who made one for pluto8)But that still does not make sense in coded .or pluto just has a strong heart.

Plus, he's only gone through there a few times. The organisation intended to go through there as their main means of travel, so they would be at a very high risk

thats because those coats that people use to travel dark corridors are made of the type of fur pluto possess's! /shot

personally i haven't a clue, then you would have to ask about the same thing for kairi, but then she is a princess of light...so that might explain her

Mind you, scar became a Heartless so it is possible for animals to be consumed by darkness.

Maybe pluto IS a being of darkness

*PLOT TWIST*

DUN-DUN-DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN

that would be kinda funny...but doubt it lol, it would be a totally awesome plot twist