Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
matteso586

What we Want in a World of Final Fantasy Sequel (spoiler warning)

If the game, World of Final Fantasy gets a sequel, we should have expectations for it. You know, just in case. So I'll go first.

1. Since the Reynn and Lann we've been playing after the final battle (the one in post script) are prismarian clones, there should be emotion to the fact that Hauyn is the last Jiant in Grymoire.
  2. The tea girl, Enna Kros, Rikku, Yuna, and maybe Sephiroth having a bigger role.
  3. More details to events that lead to the boss fight with Terra.
  4. Lilikin versions of Paine, Noctis, Cecil, Wakka, Garnet, Migelo, Serah Farron, Shauna, Vaan, Yeul and Locke. First off, I like to see what happens if two of John DiMaggio's best known voice roles interact. Second, I bet the Lilikin version of Yeul will be more like The Doctor from Doctor Who. And as for Garnet, new Summoners would be nice.
  5. More focus on character development, and backstories. Such as the Ultima Gate's creation.
  6. Removing the "deal a lot of damage at once" prsimunity. Battle Master Tonberry and Ultima Weapon to see what I mean.
  7. New Mirages, obviously. Perhaps including SIn, Orphan, and Dysley's pet bird.
  8. Mirages no longer starting at level 1.
  9. Anti-Champions having a major role in the plot, as major antagonists. Those (other than Sephiroth) include Kefka, Caius, Seymour, and that sorceress lady from Squall's game.

That's all I could think of. So what do you think? And what expectations do you have?

If the game, World of Final Fantasy gets a sequel, we should have expectations for it. You know, just in case. So I'll go first.

1. Since the Reynn and Lann we've been playing after the final battle (the one in post script) are prismarian clones, there should be emotion to the fact that Hauyn is the last Jiant in Grymoire.
  2. The tea girl, Enna Kros, Rikku, Yuna, and maybe Sephiroth having a bigger role.
  3. More details to events that lead to the boss fight with Terra.
  4. Lilikin versions of Paine, Noctis, Cecil, Wakka, Garnet, Migelo, Serah Farron, Shauna, Vaan, Yeul and Locke. First off, I like to see what happens if two of John DiMaggio's best known voice roles interact. Second, I bet the Lilikin version of Yeul will be more like The Doctor from Doctor Who. And as for Garnet, new Summoners would be nice.
  5. More focus on character development, and backstories. Such as the Ultima Gate's creation.
  6. Removing the "deal a lot of damage at once" prsimunity. Battle Master Tonberry and Ultima Weapon to see what I mean.
  7. New Mirages, obviously. Perhaps including SIn, Orphan, and Dysley's pet bird.
  8. Mirages no longer starting at level 1.
  9. Anti-Champions having a major role in the plot, as major antagonists. Those (other than Sephiroth) include Kefka, Caius, Seymour, and that sorceress lady from Squall's game.

That's all I could think of. So what do you think? And what expectations do you have?

I haven't got the game yet, but from what it looks like there are a lot of popular FF characters missing. 

Laguna Loire-We got Quistis, but not Laguna?

Kefka (how can you not have Kefka)

Noctis and Ardyn should be there in the sequel, since 15 came out one month after this game.

Caius Ballad

Serah Farron and Noel Kreiss from 13-2

There is not a single character from FF12! 

Zidane and Kuja? Why is Vivi the only mascot for FF9? I get he is the fan favourite and everyone loved him, but Zidane and Kuja were just as amazing. It's great to see Eiko getting some love too, but you've gotta have Zidane before you have his crew!

Sazh? Vanille? Snow sucks.

Kain Highwind? Yet again, only one character from FF4?

It doesn't seem like World Of Final Fantasy when there are 2 characters from each game on average, why does FF5 have the biggest showing? No Type-0 or FF Tactics characters either! xD

Edited by The 13th Kenpachi

Then the Lilikins won't resemble chibis. And besides, chibis' heads are supposed to be that size.

I get that chibi characters are supposed to have large heads, but these heads seem just... too big, even for chibi. That, or maybe it's just the squarish, disproportionate shape of the head, coupled with the eye shapes. I realize it's more me than anything else, but their heads just look so off to me.