Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Vanitas

KHDays second in command

i dont really think he is second in command so much as xemnas probably trusted him alot cause alot of the other founding members could have been treacherous. since so many nobodies died at the end, xemnas probably thought saix was the most loyal

I think its because in KH2 Saix was the last member who died before Xemnas so in 358 2 days they decided to give him an important role in the organization.

well duh, they're g4y for each other!

jk jk, I guess its because he was the one that he thought was the strongest, and he trusted him more then the other members. Also, WHO wouldn't want Saix puppy as a 2nd in command? :3

It's simple, they were making Kingdom Hearts, which is a moon, and Saix goes crazy when there's a moon, so Xemnas didn't want to get killed by psycho saix, and he made Saix second in command so that he wouldn't be killed by someone that looks like him, because that would be as fail as Ven losing to a card form of himself in a match against the mimic master (yes, that happened to me once, damn that aero move)