Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
AwesomeKHfan

After 15 years 0.2 Spoilers Aqua

Finally, who knew thr Kingdom Key D was in the islands, speculations anyone?

Nomura logic I tell ya. On a serious note I have a hard time believing it was just there and Mickey guessed it more

Edited by AwesomeKHfan

Perhaps the kingdom key was originally from there

The Kingdom Key in the normal side while Kingdom Key D was on the darker side? That would make sense.

That's like one would stare at their own shadow, while their shadow is staring back at the one. (I don't know why I said that. xD)

Actually Kingdom Key D is not what has always been behind DY door, we already know that normally behind a world's door there's the world's heart (and by analogy with people's hearts this heart should be a very big sphere of light)

Also Kingdom Key D is the keyblade of the dark realm and has always been located in the RoD, if DY never plunged into darkness it would have still been in the RoD

I believe what Mickey meant in 0.2 is that since the Kingdom Key has appeared in DY (don't know how he knows this...) it makes sense if the Kingdom Key D is there too, from the moment DY plunged in the RoD, basically Kingdom Key D positioned itself in the same place his light counterpart appeared

Edited by MasterLorX

This seriously made me mad. For 15 years I've always wanted the story of Mickey in the Rod and how he got the Kingdom Key D. This was a huge cop out. Mainly because we don't actually know how keyblades are created. We do know that keyblades from the RoL and RoD are created in the same way from Nomura mentioning it in an interview tears ago. However, we also know that on some level they are man made constructs from the files in one of the games (based I think). So the Kingdom Key D just appearing there because that's when Sora got his (Riku's) keyblade in the RoL doesn't quite make sense. I get and accept the connection Nomura is trying to make here, but by that logic every RoL keyblade has an exact counterpart in the RoD.

We finally know what was behind that door hahaha can't believe it

You seem to be mistaken. We've always known what was behind that door. Behind that door, was the heart of the world. But, since this was after the heart has been stolen by the Heartless, so it wasn't there anymore. The Kingdom Key D wasn't there when Destiny Islands was in the Realm of Light. Keyblades of darkness only exist in the Realm of Darkness.

Finally, who knew thr Kingdom Key D was in the islands, speculations anyone?

It wasn't. It was only on the islands in the Realm of Darkness. It wasn't there when Destiny Islands was in the Realm of Light. The heart of the world was behind that door when it was in the Realm of Light.

Well, only from the darker side of Destiny Islands.

Maybe there's nothing there in the normal side of Destiny Islands.

The heart of the world was behind the door. The heart wasn't there in the dark version, because this is after the heart was stolen by the Heartless. That's how Destiny Islands ended up in the Realm of Darkness in the first place.

Perhaps the kingdom key was originally from there

No, the Kingdom Key came from Riku's heart. Keyblades are forged from people's hearts. Sora reached into Riku's heart and essentially "forged" Riku's Keyblade for him, but took it for himself. Whenever a Keyblade is forged, a dark counterpart of it is also forged in the Realm of Darkness.

(don't know how he knows this...)

Yen Sid probably told him. We've seen many times in the past that Yen Sid has the ability to "sense" things and presences in different worlds and realms.

Mainly because we don't actually know how keyblades are created.

We do know how Keyblades are created. They are forged from people's hearts. To "forge" a Keyblade, you need to reach into your heart or someone else's heart. That's what forging a Keyblade is. In KH1, Sora reached into Riku's heart and forged his Keyblade for him, but took it for himself. In KH2, Riku reached into Kairi's heart and forged her Keyblade for her and gave it to her.

The very first person to forge a Keyblade is the Master of Masters. You could say he's the one who originally "invented" all Keyblades by reaching into the depths of people's hearts and pulling them out. They are all created in the image of the χ-blade.

When a Keyblade is forged, a dark counterpart of it is also forged in the Realm of Darkness.

Edited by Elfdemon_

You seem to be mistaken. We've always known what was behind that door. Behind that door, was the heart of the world. But, since this was after the heart has been stolen by the Heartless, so it wasn't there anymore. The Kingdom Key D wasn't there when Destiny Islands was in the Realm of Light. Keyblades of darkness only exist in the Realm of Darkness.

It wasn't. It was only on the islands in the Realm of Darkness. It wasn't there when Destiny Islands was in the Realm of Light. The heart of the world was behind that door when it was in the Realm of Light.

The heart of the world was behind the door. The heart wasn't there in the dark version, because this is after the heart was stolen by the Heartless. That's how Destiny Islands ended up in the Realm of Darkness in the first place.

No, the Kingdom Key came from Riku's heart. Keyblades are forged from people's hearts. Sora reached into Riku's heart and essentially "forged" Riku's Keyblade for him, but took it for himself. Whenever a Keyblade is forged, a dark counterpart of it is also forged in the Realm of Darkness.

Yen Sid probably told him. We've seen many times in the past that Yen Sid has the ability to "sense" things and presences in different worlds and realms.

We do know how Keyblades are created. They are forged from people's hearts. To "forge" a Keyblade, you need to reach into your heart or someone else's heart. That's what forging a Keyblade is. In KH1, Sora reached into Riku's heart and forged his Keyblade for him, but took it for himself. In KH2, Riku reached into Kairi's heart and forged her Keyblade for her and gave it to her.

The very first person to forge a Keyblade is the Master of Masters. You could say he's the one who originally "invented" all Keyblades by reaching into the depths of people's hearts and pulling them out. They are all created in the image of the χ-blade.

When a Keyblade is forged, a dark counterpart of it is also forged in the Realm of Darkness.

Oh yeah...That's right.... I forgot about that....

I read about it somewhere... (I think...)

Technically it was behind the door of the Dark World's version of Destiny Islands. It's not like the Kingdom Key D was behind that door when the world was still in the Realm of Light, that just wouldn't make sense. It can only appear in the Realm of Darkness. BUT, Mickey's reasoning was that since Sora and Riku got the Kingdom Key from the Destiny Islands when it was still in the Realm of Light, then it's Dark World counterpart would have the dark counterpart to that Key. Kind of sound reasoning actually.

Anyway, the only thing behind that door in the Realm of Light was the world's heart, nothing more. The Kingdom Key D simply filled that void when the world was sent to the Realm of Darkness...you know, since there's no longer a heart in there.