• Siax
    • Eraqus
    • King Mickey
    • Other

Vanitas?

As if.

[/shot for Xigbar quote]

Seriously, Braig was awesome.

I would have included Xigbar/Braig but apparently king mickey had a larger fanbase then he did

IMO i would go with Braig he is biggest BA in the games then Master Xehanort and really mickey ?

Vanitas?

As if.

[/shot for Xigbar quote]

I would have included Xigbar/Braig but apparently king mickey had a larger fanbase then he did

IMO i would go with Braig he is biggest BA in the games then Master Xehanort and really mickey ?

future fangirls Little kids go batshit insane when they see mickey in KH.

Tie between Roxas and Axel so I just voted Axel. Anyway Axel killed off members of the Organization even though he was one of them. Totally badass! Roxas went against the Organization fought Xion fought Riku and spazed on DiZ if that isn't badass then what is?

I'd vote Lexaeus. O_o did you even see his battle with Sora in CoM. I wouldn't want to piss him off.

You mean Riku, unless you are talking about the Data battle in KH2FM, but then something would still be wrong with what you said...

Vanitas?

As if.

[/shot for Xigbar quote]

future fangirls Little kids go batshit insane when they see mickey in KH.

Thrue story, my little brother goes gaga everytime he sees me playing BBS and Mickeys assisting me or its a Mickey scene, plus in toy shops I've seen little kids pointing at the Mickey Mouse toys screaming Mickey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, I realise that last part might seem kinda pedo-y

I like roxas, mainly cuz he was first to wield the coolest combo of keyblades (oathkeeper and oblivion) and he kills his own girlfriend and he is the baddass clone (or nobody if you want to get technical) of sora.

rho, i think i just died laughing at the picture.....

But seriously, everyone knows the real badass is mickey. I mean, his voice is just so...... badassly. And everybody under the age of 5 goes crazy when they see a picture of him. I mean, if they were to play KH2, they would kill themselves on purpose just to be able to see him, if thats not badass i don't know what is.

Roxas :

1.deep dive.nuff said.

2 HE's a boy in a black trench coat weilding 2 swords.Xenmas copyrighted Star wars and Vanitas "is" roxas because Vanitas=Ventus but Ventus gave hos heart to Sora then Roxas is sora's nobody so Ventus-Vanitas-Sora-Roxas.=P well i might be wrong be he's my main and fav:D:D

VANIIIIII <3333333 I love him to death <333333 He's just too smexyyy <3

He wears a MAN SKIRT His theme is epic 8D but not as epic as Nuclear Fusion LALALA

He's the darkside of Veeennn <33333 YAY XDDD

Also his jap voice is hawt /shot

Next is probably japanese Mickey lol

"yaaah~" <3

And then M.X cuz he's bald he's EBILLLLL <3

I love his jap voice xD (Old people are always kewl <3)

AHAHA I forgot Aqua <3

She has big bewbs has blue hair and she's moar useful than the other girls in KH (Well, at east more useful than Kairi and Namine...)

Her jap voice ROCKSSS YEY

VANIIIIII <3333333 I love him to death <333333 He's just too smexyyy <3

He wears a MAN SKIRT His theme is epic 8D but not as epic as Nuclear Fusion LALALA

He's the darkside of Veeennn <33333 YAY XDDD

Also his jap voice is hawt /shot

Next is probably japanese Mickey lol

"yaaah~" <3

And then M.X cuz he's bald he's EBILLLLL <3

I love his jap voice xD (Old people are always kewl <3)

AHAHA I forgot Aqua <3

She has big bewbs has blue hair and she's moar useful than the other girls in KH (Well, at east more useful than Kairi and Namine...)

Her jap voice ROCKSSS YEY

and lets not forget her magic