Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
AwesomeKHfan

Film Power Rangers (2017 Movie) Official Trailer 2!

"PEE IN THAT CUP" Already found my favorite line of the movie. xD

Well, they showed off probably more than they should in typical 2010s movie trailer fashion, but you know what? Screw it. Just... screw it. I'm excited. I want to see this movie. I am totally on board on this point.

I hope they dont try to make it serious

I think all the little jokes including "PEE IN THAT CUP" are an indicator that they're going to make PR more serious but not too serious. xD

I was a bit weirded by Alpha 5's design when I first saw it but now that I've seen it in action it's kind of grown on me. Goldar looks better than the toy. And the Megazord looks quite fine I might add ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). Don't even get me started on Zordon...(Bryan Cranston is boss)

Gave away a lot, but really, it's not like the plot was going to be surprising =P.

Was hoping Cranston's voice would have a little modulation, but whatever. Looking pretty good.

I saw this trailer earlier today, and while it looks awesome and the film does have potential, the Power Ranger suits look way too CGI! I mean, I get they're going for the whole symbiote-ish costume kind of thing, but I dunno, for this day and age, the suits look way too CGI! But maybe that's just me! Other than that, the film looks like it'll be an enjoyable ride, and Rita Repulsa looks particularly intimidating! :3

Of all of the things the movie said, they had to go with a Pee joke.

Hey, I know it's a bit of an awkward joke but... that's just Power Rangers. xD Most of the jokes are cheesy and some are just plain weird. But at least it means the movie is being accurate.

low budget cash in

Max Steel was low budget with only 5 million dollars to burn

This? This is motherf*ckin' Power Rangers bro. Saban went all in. 150 million.

And you can especially see that with this trailer.

Edited by Firaga Sensei

Max Steel was low budget. This is motherf*ckin' Power Rangers bro. Saban went all in.

And you can especially see that with this trailer.

oh yea i'll definitely agree there. first trailer was very "OK" but i watched this one and it really didn't feel low budget anymore lol