Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
SRKTVAMDGRLXN

Name "your world" (give it a name) here.

Don't worry I haven't seen any spoiilers from 0.2. At the end of KH2 yeah.

Beauty & The Beast for example. Atlantica is probably done aswell.

Ohhh, okay, now I understand what you mean! You mean to say that based on the cutscenes during the credits of Kingdom Hearts II, the parts where they show closure to certain characters means that those certain worlds won't return! Now I catch your drift!

Olympus Colisseum, 100 Acre Wood or Tron.

OK, but, what about Agrabah? They still need to finish Aladdin's trilogy.

Don't worry I haven't seen any spoiilers from 0.2. At the end of KH2 yeah.

Beauty & The Beast for example. Atlantica is probably done aswell.

Honestly, I wouldn't mind seeing Atlantica again (as long as it becomes a "playable" world again, just like KH1 and Re: CoM).

Hmm, I don't remember! I know that the interview was from 2015, but the one who always has instant links to these interviews is Flaming Lea, so if anything, you should ask her! X3

Well, that's true, but remember, he said mostly, as in, there may be at least a few worlds, possibly up to three or four, that are returning worlds! And I'm pretty sure that original worlds such as Radiant Garden, Castle Oblivion and other notable ones should return, ya know?

What about you, Key-san? Which Disney worlds might return, in your opinion?

Edited by SRKTVAMDGRLXN

OK, but, what about Agrabah? They still need to finish Aladdin's trilogy.

Honestly, I wouldn't mind seeing Atlantica again (as long as it becomes a "playable" world again, just like KH1 and Re: CoM).

That is a possibility. But they need to come more then one time you see.

I would rather see Prince of Persia.

Edited by KH4Real

What about you, Key-san? Which Disney worlds might return, in your opinion?

Well, Disney worlds that I think might return are:

• Port Royal! (Only this time, it would be called something along the lines of The Caribbean Sea, since from Dead Man's Chest onwards, there are much more locales aside from Port Royal, so it wouldn't make sense calling it Port Royal again.  With all the new areas, it could be considered a new world!)
  • The Hundred Acre Wood! (The Book Of Pooh has always been in the numbered entries of the series, so I think it only fitting that it returns for III!)
  • The Pride Lands! (Because I'd love to see the story of Simba's Pride play out, since the whole thematic of Kovu and his darkness fits in with the Kingdom Hearts Universe pretty well!)
  • Halloweentown! (As with Port Royal, there's the other holiday doors aside from Christmastown, so we could visit the other holiday towns, and those areas could count for a new world! Plus, I wanna see Jack and the gang again in glorious Kingdom Shader form! :3)
  • Agrabah! (Since we already know that Mt. Olympus will mark yet another KH game to feature a world based on Disney's Hercules, then it's safe to assume Agrabah will follow suit, too! Like Olympus, Agrabah's a staple of the Xehanort Saga at this point! X3)

Well, Disney worlds that I think might return are:

• Port Royal! (Only this time, it would be called something along the lines of The Caribbean Sea, since from Dead Man's Chest onwards, there are much more locales aside from Port Royal, so it wouldn't make sense calling it Port Royal again.  With all the new areas, it could be considered a new world!)
  • The Hundred Acre Wood! (The Book Of Pooh has always been in the numbered entries of the series, so I think it only fitting that it returns for III!)
  • The Pride Lands! (Because I'd love to see the story of Simba's Pride play out, since the whole thematic of Kovu and his darkness fits in with the Kingdom Hearts Universe pretty well!)
  • Halloweentown! (As with Port Royal, there's the other holiday doors aside from Christmastown, so we could visit the other holiday towns, and those areas could count for a new world! Plus, I wanna see Jack and the gang again in glorious Kingdom Shader form! :3)
  • Agrabah! (Since we already know that Mt. Olympus will mark yet another KH game to feature a world based on Disney's Hercules, then it's safe to assume Agrabah will follow suit, too! Like Olympus, Agrabah's a staple of the Xehanort Saga at this point! X3)

I see. Key-san, is there any Disney world(s) you don't want to return?

Edited by SRKTVAMDGRLXN

I see. Key-san, is there any Disney world(s) you don't want to return?

Hmm, not really, actually. I'm open to any world returning! Heck, I'd be fine with Atlantica returning, too! (I didn't mind the whole musical thing Atlantica had in KHII! If you ask me, that version of Atlantica actually embraced the whole musical aspect of Disney films, ya know?)

Hmm, not really, actually. I'm open to any world returning! Heck, I'd be fine with Atlantica returning, too! (I didn't mind the whole musical thing Atlantica had in KHII! If you ask me, that version of Atlantica actually embraced the whole musical aspect of Disney films, ya know?)

You liked it more than KH1 Atlantica?

Yeah, c'mon: Fighting Heartless underwater was one of the things I loved the most about the first game. Right, sensei?

Well I mean, I wouldn't call it five star gameplay mechanics or anything but I'll take it over Atlantica Idol any day of the week.

Well I mean, I wouldn't call it five star gameplay mechanics or anything but I'll take it over Atlantica Idol any day of the week.

Seriously, dude. 99% of the people say its gameplay was difficult, but for me: IT...SIMPLY...WASN'T. It was easy for me.