Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
axel9546

[SPOILER] The story of KH Back cover (movie)

It talks about the issues relating to the 5 disciples of the master of masters

Once upon a time, there was a world in which Keyblade wielders were plentiful and a world where all the worlds were connected to one another (i.e. you did not need Gummi ships or corridors of darkness to travel between worlds I think). This was the era of light where the world was supposedly protected by an unseen force called 'Kingdom Hearts'

Central to KH back Cover are 7 characters

1) Master of Masters who had 6 other disciples as listed below

2) Luxu (Shortie in the black coat)

3) Ira (Unicorn man)

4) Aced (Bear man)

5) Ava (Fox girl)

6) Invi (Snake lady

7) Gula (Tiger boy)

It is implied that the ability to wield the Keyblade may have originated from the Master of Masters who passed down this ability to his 6 disciples. 5 of those disciples were given a book called the 'tome of prophecies' which held events that the master of master could see with his 'future gazing eye'. Those 5 disciples were given the title of the 'Foreteller' (Except Luxu, he was not given a Tome of prophecy).

About the Master of Masters:

The Master of Masters bestowed them a book with the future events which ends with the world being swallowed by darkness during the keyblade graveyard where a great war would occur. Each of the Foretellers were then given a role by the master himself (their roles undivulged from the other foretellers) before he disappeared without explanation.

About the Foretellers:

They would under the absolute will of the master of masters form 5 unions (which would be the basis for the Mobile and PC game), within each union are keyblade wielders who have been granted the ability to use the keyblade by a process called 'awakening' (i.e. they are awakened to their skills). At first the movie does not speak much about the role of the union members but it is later stated that because of Foreteller Gula's action that tipped the balance resulting in a mad rush for everyone to collect a substance called 'lux' (i.e. Light)

About the Film:

If you did not understand the film, watch it again after you've watched the playthroughs of KHUx on youtube and things might start to make sense.

Basically the 5 foretellers are told by the master that there is a traitor among them AND a page of their book of prophecies is missing. This anxiety of the lost page and an unknown traitor among them leads each foreteller to turn on one another due to mass distrust. Ultimately this distrust leads to a war between keyblade wielders culminating in what is known as the Keyblade War.

What is interesting to note is that the film ends right before the Keyblade War occurs in the game so conclusions can't be drawn without playing the game and can leave people like you completely confused.

Furthermore the Master of master seems to...umm.....lead his foretellers into making what was written in the book of prophecies come true. To each of his disciples he gave the instructions:

• Ira: To become the leader among the five....eventually he became a character who lost the trust of other foretellers for his excessive suspicion that they were all potential traitors.
  • Invi: To act as mediator and prosper affinity between the foretellers....eventually she took matters into her own hands and ended up making foretellers distrust each other
  • Aced: To become Ira's right hand man and step in when things did not look right....eventually he took things too far and vied for power against Ira
  • Gula: He was given the lost page and asked to weed out the traitor.....in the end he wanted forget about his mission and instead mass collect Lux so that he can summon Kingdom Hearts and speak more with the missing Master of Masters. His mass collection of Lux upset the balance between the unions leading to the other unions into a mad rush to collect Lux....and hence Keyblade Wielders turned on one another in pursuit of the currency of light.
  • Ava: She was given the mission of sending Keyblade wielders into other worlds to avoid the Keyblade war so that there would be hope in existing Keyblade wielders after the Keyblade war. From what I gather, she has not yet turned on the Master's instruction.
  • Luxu: He was told to watch how the other 5 foretellers interacted with each other and the outcome of their 'struggle'. He was also given the Keyblade called 'No-Name' which bears an embedded eye of the Master of masters on the blade so that wherever Luxu (or his successor) goes, the master can also see how things unfold. in addition he was not given a book of prophecies, rather he was given a Black suitcase and told to not open it under any circumstances. Not much detail is given about the box. Please note that It is also because of the eye in the Keyblade that the Master of Masters can see the future - the book of Prophecies is proof that Luxu succeeded in his mission.

ANYWAY. I could go on-and-on-and-on-and-on-and-on since Back Cover is not something I can explain properly without making references to the PC/Mobile game 'KHX' and 'KH Unchained X'

Edited by catmaster0116

It talks about the issues relating to the 5 disciples of the master of masters

Once upon a time, there was a world in which Keyblade wielders were plentiful and a world where all the worlds were connected to one another (i.e. you did not need Gummi ships or corridors of darkness to travel between worlds I think). This was the era of light where the world was supposedly protected by an unseen force called 'Kingdom Hearts'

Central to KH back Cover are 7 characters

1) Master of Masters who had 6 other disciples as listed below

2) Luxu (Shortie in the black coat)

3) Ira (Unicorn man)

4) Aced (Bear man)

5) Ava (Fox girl)

6) Invi (Snake lady

7) Gula (Tiger boy)

It is implied that the ability to wield the Keyblade may have originated from the Master of Masters who passed down this ability to his 6 disciples. 5 of those disciples were given a book called the 'tome of prophecies' which held events that the master of master could see with his 'future gazing eye'. Those 5 disciples were given the title of the 'Foreteller' (Except Luxu, he was not given a Tome of prophecy).

About the Master of Masters:

The Master of Masters bestowed them a book with the future events which ends with the world being swallowed by darkness during the keyblade graveyard where a great war would occur. Each of the Foretellers were then given a role by the master himself (their roles undivulged from the other foretellers) before he disappeared without explanation.

About the Foretellers:

They would under the absolute will of the master of masters form 5 unions (which would be the basis for the Mobile and PC game), within each union are keyblade wielders who have been granted the ability to use the keyblade by a process called 'awakening' (i.e. they are awakened to their skills). At first the movie does not speak much about the role of the union members but it is later stated that because of Foreteller Gula's action that tipped the balance resulting in a mad rush for everyone to collect a substance called 'lux' (i.e. Light)

About the Film:

If you did not understand the film, watch it again after you've watched the playthroughs of KHUx on youtube and things might start to make sense.

Basically the 5 foretellers are told by the master that there is a traitor among them AND a page of their book of prophecies is missing. This anxiety of the lost page and an unknown traitor among them leads each foreteller to turn on one another due to mass distrust. Ultimately this distrust leads to a war between keyblade wielders culminating in what is known as the Keyblade War.

What is interesting to note is that the film ends right before the Keyblade War occurs in the game so conclusions can't be drawn without playing the game and can leave people like you completely confused.

Furthermore the Master of master seems to...umm.....lead his foretellers into making what was written in the book of prophecies come true. To each of his disciples he gave the instructions:

• Ira: To become the leader among the five....eventually he became a character who lost the trust of other foretellers for his excessive suspicion that they were all potential traitors.
  • Invi: To act as mediator and prosper affinity between the foretellers....eventually she took matters into her own hands and ended up making foretellers distrust each other
  • Aced: To become Ira's right hand man and step in when things did not look right....eventually he took things too far and vied for power against Ira
  • Gula: He was given the lost page and asked to weed out the traitor.....in the end he wanted forget about his mission and instead mass collect Lux so that he can summon Kingdom Hearts and speak more with the missing Master of Masters. His mass collection of Lux upset the balance between the unions leading to the other unions into a mad rush to collect Lux....and hence Keyblade Wielders turned on one another in pursuit of the currency of light.
  • Ava: She was given the mission of sending Keyblade wielders into other worlds to avoid the Keyblade war so that there would be hope in existing Keyblade wielders after the Keyblade war. From what I gather, she has not yet turned on the Master's instruction.
  • Luxu: He was told to watch how the other 5 foretellers interacted with each other and the outcome of their 'struggle'. He was also given the Keyblade called 'No-Name' which bears an embedded eye of the Master of masters on the blade so that wherever Luxu (or his successor) goes, the master can also see how things unfold. in addition he was not given a book of prophecies, rather he was given a Black suitcase and told to not open it under any circumstances. Not much detail is given about the box. Please note that It is also because of the eye in the Keyblade that the Master of Masters can see the future - the book of Prophecies is proof that Luxu succeeded in his mission.

ANYWAY. I could go on-and-on-and-on-and-on-and-on since Back Cover is not something I can explain properly without making references to the PC/Mobile game 'KHX' and 'KH Unchained X'

Oh nice!!! Very detailed thank you ;)