Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Joker

MAJOR *SPOILERS* KH2.8 BACKCOVER STORY MAJOR *SPOILERS*

So I saw the English version of Backcover and I have to say im a bit disappointed by it although Im holding off on 0.2 for myself to play. I was expecting a lot more reveals ya know? But in the end all we really leaned was the Foretellers have roles and Luxu has the box knows what its for but seemingly goes along with the plan anyway. And that the fan theory about the eye's in the keyblades is confirmed to have importance. As that is the MoM eye that see's the future. And Luxu is proof that it exists/ due to him passing along the Goat Blade. A big thing that is hinted at is that the MoM knows he's going to disappear soon but even he sounds unaware of the result himself. Plus his persona was great insane but hints of a deeper evil person in there. So I was expecting a lot more from this as I said but again I've yet to 0.2 since im waiting for that to play myself but anything only in Backcover? Im all spoiled for that   

I saw it, too. I wasn't exactly disappointed, but it was a bummer that the movie revealed so little information. Maybe, more will be revealed in KHUx season 2 and definitely, KH3. Still, it was an interesting movie....

I am disappointed because BC did not show

1. the Keyblade War

2. The Foreteller's faces

3. Skuld

and that many questions still remain unanswered for example what exactly happens to Ephemer

Nonetheless it was an interesting movie but SE wasted so much potential

Edited by NoWay

Well, I personally got a better idea of what the Foretellers are like no longer gonna throw my hate at Aced now that we know he was really just trying to put an end to any of the darkness.

Another thing is it appears that X and UX seem to span maybe a year or more radius before everything goes down? Still, interesting watch I was a bit disappointed that we didn't learn more about Euph or Skuld. I can understand why it was like this the lack of the Keyblade War and other things were because the Western audience hasn't gotten to that point yet don't want to spoil everything for the fans.

Luxu and MoM definitely stole the show and I really want to see more of both MoM was an amazing performance through and through. And Luxu just sounds like an interesting character

(BTW I totally called it when I said the MoM and Luxu weren't the same height.)