Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Master Keeper

past

On Birth By Sleep it seems that they show somethings from the past I mean like master xehanort at Destiny Island,Ventus first time at Land of Departure , Vanitas born and Mickeys trainings .

Do u think someone chose Terra , Ventus and Aqua to have a keyblade someday and there was a hero before them , his journey was while they r training or something like that and they show bbs past cutscense ???

-Kingdom Hearts Zero-

or

-Kingdom Hearts Year before-

What do u think guys ?

well...it could be like that there was someone before them... but if it were true then wouldnt there be the slightest chance that master xehanort or master eraqus remembers something about him/her? just my thoughts.

what would be cool if they made a game before kingdom hearts bbs to explain how aqua terra and ven got there keyblades cool right and then you can play as eraqus xehanort and yen sid to explain how xehanort went to the darkness the keyblade war and yen sid retiering cool but then they would have to explain before that and before that to like when all the worlds were still one

Do u think someone chose Terra ' date=' Ventus and Aqua to have a keyblade someday[/quote']

I'm pretty sure Eraqus choose Terra and Aqua while Xehanort choose Ventus...