Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
DChiuch

Series director Tetsuya Nomura says that Kingdom Hearts III's release is still a while away

That was always going to happen 

Yeah I guess, but hey the cool thing about it is if they get FF7 Remake out this year, Square can start working on a PC Version and release it in 2018 early 2018 I hope at least according to rumors(Hope they are true)

Hope we get a release date for both this year.

Yeah I guess, but hey the cool thing about it is if they get FF7 Remake out this year, Square can start working on a PC Version and release it in 2018 early 2018 I hope at least according to rumors(Hope they are true)Hope we get a release date for both this year.

It's not coming this year, Nomura said 2 days ago to wait a bit longer. More like fall 2018

It's not coming this year, Nomura said 2 days ago to wait a bit longer. More like fall 2018

I see FF7R first episode coming out winter of this year with subsequent episodes coming out in 2018 and possibly even 2019. There's no way SE is gonna pass up the entirety of 2017 without releasing a huge anticipated title 

What´s the reasoning?

FF 30th anniversary, FF7 20th anniversary, FF7 compilation stated to be a 20 year long project, no major release for Square this year,

Nomura saying that the team were elevating various aspects to finished quality (

But neither KH3 or 7 remake part 1 is coming out this year so there's no point in arguing over it.