Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
ajddavid452

Image Super Mario PS4

If that's true if Nintendo take Mario Bros. to the next level, agreed  & worked together with Sony and have it for PS4 both physical copies and Digital copies that in my honest opinion would be awesome & see how they'll do only time will tell & like what Isaix just said Maybe if Nintendo becomes a third party someday only time will tell if they choose to,if they want to take Mario Bros. to the next level to the next stage for PS4 & of course it also depends on if the fans of Mario Bros. series want it to happen.

I said only time will tell because Nintendo company have a lot of to do,busy times,releases,trailers to post or show or to show off or to show their upcoming titles,etc. etc. if Nintendo have time & if they're open to try it and see they'll might try it and see what happens next like i and Isaix just said maybe if Nintendo becomes a third party someday only time will tell anyway that's my response and that's my thoughts & my opinions :).

Edited by Cloud87

When you say go, be ready to throw...?

Go...... THROW IT ON HIM, NOT ME!!!

If that's true if Nintendo take Mario Bros. to the next level, agreed  & worked together with Sony and have it for PS4 both physical copies and Digital copies that in my honest opinion would be awesome & see how they'll do only time will tell & like what Isaix just said Maybe if Nintendo becomes a third party someday only time will tell if they choose to,if they want to take Mario Bros. to the next level to the next stage for PS4 & of course it also depends on if the fans of Mario Bros. series want it to happen.

I said only time will tell because Nintendo company have a lot of to do,busy times,releases,trailers to post or show or to show off or to show their upcoming titles,etc. etc. if Nintendo have time & if they're open to try it and see they'll might try it and see what happens next like i and Isaix just said maybe if Nintendo becomes a third party someday only time will tell anyway that's my response and that's my thoughts & my opinions :).

well I don't think sony would like to work with nintendo after the whole SNES CD/Nintendo Play Station fiasco 

Edited by ajddavid452

The reviews are already storming in!

"loving the change of pace, thanks for the port!" -Some guy

"When is it a PC port?" -PCMasterRace guy

"WHERES MY NEXT COD WITH DUBSTEP, LENSFLARE, AND ZOMBIES!" -Cod Fan

Sign in to follow this