Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Corrupted keyblade

Kingdom Hearts High

Texsera sighed and desummoned her blade.She looked at Dexer.She noticed that his aura had gotten alot darker.She just thinks for a while."Well,that was...unexpected.Guess he still has some unfinished bussiness here."Texsera says.She notices that Dexer and her wre the only ones on the field since everyone had runned out of the field and went to hide at the school.Texsera looks at Dexer."He might attack again.But we will just have o figure out when."Texsera says.

Dexer dropped his keyblades and they disapeared. He turned around and faced Texsera "Its not him I'm worrying about, I'm worrying about nightmare." Dexer said as he told Texsera to wait on the field. Dexer walked off then shadow jumped to his room, he started tearing apart his room looking for the orb he finaly saw it and grabbed it. He shadow jumped back to the field next to Texsera. "Take this and keep it close to you, the light will protect you from the darkness that will come" Dexer said as he gave her the orb

Texsera looked at him for a while.Then at the orb.She carefully took it and steared at it."Dexer..."Texsera says.She saw the light glowing from inside the orb.It was pure and it wasn't tainted.She sighs and thinks."(The darkness that will come?Nightmare?Looks like another fight to come.)"Texsera thinks.She looks at Dexer for a while."...OK."Texsera says.She puts the orb in her pocket."(But if the time comes.I will have to use it.)"Texsera thinks.

Dexer came up to her "Just keep it close to you, they might want to corrupt you then kill you, and I can't let that happen, if you have that, they will stay away from you. If they want my darkness they will have to kill me for it. If I gain to much darkness.." Dexer said as he stopped "I want you to put an end to me, I know this is hard for you to hear, like it is hard for me to say but you have to do it" Dexer looked down at the ground. A dark cloud formed from behind Dexer and a dark hand pierced through Dexer's chest. Nightmare was behind him with an army of other Alphas. Dexer swung his keyblade around and cut through his Nightmares hand.

"DEXER!!!"Texsera yells as she sees the hand pierce through Dexer's chest.She saw how Dexer cutted Nightmare's hand.Texsera got her blade ready as she saw the army."There more..."Texsera says as she looks around.Then she looks at Dexer."We'll have to talk later,first we need to finish them."Texsera says.She looks at Nightmare."What do you want?!"Texsera asks.

"I want more darkness, to become an omega, and your buddy Dexer has a whole lot of darkness, and we would like him to share and make us stronger" Nightmare said

Dexer pushed Texsera back "Put it around your neck and go away" Dexer said as he faced Nightmare and the army. THey all jumped and grabbed Dexer's arms, and put him on his knees. They pulled his arms back, making his bones crackle. Dexer was screaming in pain, darkness was flowing out of his body making the Alpha's darker and stronger. Dexer made then sliced through the people holding him down, quickly killing them. Dexer stood up and the darkness went inside him, he became completly black like na anti form of himself but he had red lines like viens that were going down his body, he was becoming an omega.

Texsera could just look."Dexer!"Texsera says.She notices that he was turning into an Omega."No..."Texsera says.She takes out the orb."Light blinds darkness,and darkness covers light."Texsera says as she looks at it.She gets up and gets her blade ready.She puts the orb as her blade's keychain and her blade glows bright.She points it at Nightmare."Leave now!"Texsera says.

Dexer saw the brightness, he still had control of himself. He saw Texsera going towards Nightmare, he also saw part of the army hidden behind her about to attack her. Dexe looked and these black and red chains came from his red viens and went around the enemies and tightened making them explode. The darkness the went all over Dexer, when he was visible there were spikes coming out of his shoulders and wrist. Dexer was also taller than normal "Texsera, don't" Dexer said as used a chain to grab her wrist "This is my fight not yours"

Texsera looks at him.Her eyes widen a bit."Dexer..."Texsera says as she sees him.She looks at the ground and then back at him."I'm not just going to go and hide while you're here fighting against Nightmare and his army.Let me help you.If you don't,then I'll just have to ignore your orders and fight anyways.You're not alone Dexer!"Texsera says to him.She was serious,she didn't wanted to leave Dexer to fight alone by himself.

Dexer pulls back on the chain and sends her back and chains her to the tree she ran into. Dexer knew it wouldn't hold her back if she would think of using her pure light keyblade. Dexer picked up one of the major alpha's and ripped him in half, Dexer was covered with more darkness, he was even bigger, and had black and red veined claws. Dexer started slicing through even more with his claws gaining more darkness and getting bigger and darker.

Texsera saw that Dexer was getting bigger and darker."(Dexer...no...)"Texsera thinks.She looks down."(What can I do?)"Texsesa thinks.She looks at her blade,witch was glowing pure white and bright.She gripped it tight,and lifts t up a bit.The blade touches the cains and the chains dissapear.Texsera gets on her feet and runs towards Dexer."Dexer,I'm not letting you fight alone.Remember what I said a year ago?'With out darkness,light wouldn't exist,and without light,darkness wouldn't exist,the both must live together in balance and harmony'.You said that we made the perfect example.Then lets prove that it's right!"Texsera says.She looks at one of the Alphas and slashes it in half with her blade.

Dexer nodded even though he didn't want her to get hurt. Texsera jumped up and Dexer tossed her and sliced through the five alpha's standing infront of her, her keyblade of light absorbed the darkness and didn't affect her or the light. Dexer then saw it was only them and Nightmare.

"Looks like I'll be an instant Omega for killing you" Nightmare says as he lunges at Dexer.

Dexer makes an arena forcefield so Texsera won't get in and get hurt.

Nightmare hit Dexer in the face, and he gianed some darkness making him stronger.

Dexer threw him up agianst a wall then punched him in the face.

Texsera watched as Dexer punched Nightmare in the face.Texsera wanted to get in and through the forcefield,but she couldn't.She just steared."Dexer..."Texsera says as she sees that the darkness was corrupting him and he was becoming more darker.Texsera looks at her blade for a while.She starts to think.Then she looks back at Dexer."Dexer.Please,be careful..."Texsera says.

Dexer dropped his blades and became completley shadow savage. Dexer tackled Nightmare into the wall that was partialy and incinerator of light that actualy obliterated Nightmare, killing him quickly. Dexer absorbed all the darkness from Nightmare. He desummed the force field, he saw what he looked like, he had become an Omega now, he wasn't happy with himself. He walked up to Texsera and was alot taller than she was he saw how scared and sad she looked. Dexer didn't want to speak he just made an X over his chest and pointed at her keyblade

Texsera saw him."Dexer..."Texsera says sadly."(He's becomed an Omega...)"Texsera thinks.She sees that he makes an 'X' on his chest and then he points at her blade.She thinks for a while and finally got the messege.her eyes widen and she stepped back a bit."What?!No!No way!Nu-uh!I'm NOT going to do that to you!"Texsera says.She just looks at her blade for a while."(What is pure,must be tainted atleast once...I have to do it...)"Texsera thinks as she looks at the orb in the end of the keychain.

Dexer looked down and realized how stupid it was to ask her that. Shook his head "I'm sorry, but I have to do this, its just... it has to be done. I know that I'm your only friend, just like your my only friend but like I said, I have to do it." Dexer said, his voice was distorted and sounded competly different. Dexer used his dark chains and puled her blade to him. When his darkness touched the light a bright flash filled up the school, everyone went outside to see what happen, they could barely recognize Dexer, but they new something was wrong. Dexer stabbed himself in a lethal area on his chest, making another flash he fell back and started to disenegrate

Texsera's eyes widen."DEXER!!!"Texsera yells.She goes over and kneels down.She sees that he was disenegrating.She shook her head slowly."No...no,no...please no..."Texsera says as a few tears fell dowwn her face.She took her blade and took the orb out of the keychain.Her blade turned back to it's normal self.Everyone was gathering around to see,but kept a safe distance.Texsera looks at Dexer and then at the orb.She put it over his wound."(Merlin,I think it's time t put those magic lessons to a test.)"Texsera says."Being Exchange.Take my light,and give me your darkness."Texsera says.The orb letted out a blinding light.The students backed away.She remembers what Merlin had said about the spell.

"When you use this.You can exhange the bieng of anybody.Example,the person will turn into a nobody,and you will turn into a human.You exchange beings.You become what the person is,and the person will become what you are."Merlin says.

"Become a Nobody.I assure you,your life will be better."Texsera says as she feels the darkness corrupting her a bit.As the exchange was taking place,Dexer was stopping of desenegrating.

Dexer and Texsera's bodies were in critical condition, they were put into an astral plain of their minds becoming one. Dexer looked around and saw Texsera lying on the ground with Darkness laying above her. Dexer ran over to her yelling her name. Texsera woke up and saw the Darkness and Dexer blocking the darkness from her. "Texsera you worry to much I was doing that to destroy the darkness not myself, I was worrying because I may loose my memories of you and us, but its worth getting away from the darkness and being human or alteast looking like a darkness" Dexer jumped into the darkness with the orb of lilght in his hand "I'll see you on the otherside" Dexer said as he jumped in

Fooh broke through the window, honey jar in hand, and honey splattered all over the place getting everything all sticky and stuffs. "FAILY THE FOOH IS MAKIN' A COMEBACK~" He walks to Texsera and Dexer. He watches them exchange bodies, and as he does so, he mumbles 'lolwut....?' under his breath. He stares at them until he gets their attention, and when he does...

"WAZZUP"

Texsera was confused and a little bit scared.She didn't know what to do."Dexer..."Texsera says as she holds her head.She just looks around and thinks for a while.She wanted to get back to the real world,but decided to stay and think.She looks at the darkness,where Dexer had jumped into.She stands up and looks at it for a while."See you on thee other side..."Texsera says as she keeps thinking for a while.Then she notices Fooh."What the heck?"Texsera asks.

(an astral plane is a place in the mind but watever)

Dexer looks around in the darkness then is attacked by shadows and shadow heartless. Dexer struggles and drops the orb, he couldn't reach it, his enemies were holding to tightly. He reached harder and eventualy grabbed it but it seemed too late. The darkness sucked him in, Dexer was inside the darkness and broke the orb in his hands making light go all over the place destroying the darkness. Dexer was standing infront of Texsera and he looked human but was alot taller than Texsera she came up to his shoulder

Texsera looked at him.He looked human.Not a heartless,but a human.Her eyes widen and watered a bit.She couldn't help but to smile."Dexer...you're...you're human..."Texsera says with a smile as tears fell down her cheek.She couldn't stop smiling and the tears were of happiness.Even though she was a Nobody and this was unusual for a Nobody,she wasn't going to question it."(He's human...he's OK...)"Texsera thinks.She couldn't help it and kept crying a bit.

Dexer frowns grins but it becomes some what of a frown. Dexer makes a light show himself better, he looked just like Riku as an older person but wearing the heartless suit of darkness. Dexer put on his football jersey and and some holy jeans that were in his bag next to him. Dexer looked at Texsera "This is the real me I forgot I looked like this along time ago" Dexer says as he looks at the heartless sleeves

Texsera wipes her tears away and looks at him."You're human,aren't you?That's a good sighn.Now people will never fear you as the way they did before,right?"Texsera asks.She looks at him."You're back as you were before.No more heartless powers to worry about.The darkness won't be that strong."Texsera says trying to get him to smile.She didn't wanted to see him frown.

"I'm happy its just all that happen is my physical appearence changed, I'm still an omega at heart but my body just doesn't show it, its the suit" Dexer says "The suit is what thse Alpha's wanted, it the suit of an omega its why I'm so tall now, its why I like human, it grants so much power, what you saw me as before was a monster more than I already am it was the darkside of me coming out, but this suit is the second stage after being a monster"