Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
AndrewHankinson

KH13 Creative Contest Winner

Woah, I made it in the top 15. Great. Now I just have to pray

Same. Although, I am sure we will all get the game eventually. It's the hard work we put into our entries and the friends we make here the true prize. For me, I made some Disney Infinity toybox recreations of worlds inside the game and I am very proud of it. In the end, win or lose, I will still be happy for the projects I made and will enjoy them even years later. ☺

As Master Eraqus said from Birth by Sleep, "You mustn't be afraid of losing. Fear leads to obsession with power and obsession beckons the darkness. You must never forget." 

Edited by DizExplorer03

Same. Although, I am sure we will all get the game eventually. It's the hard work we put into our entries and the friends we make here the true prize. For me, I made some Disney Infinity toybox recreations of worlds inside the game and I am very proud of it. In the end, win or lose, I will still be happy for the projects I made and will enjoy them even years later. ☺

As Master Eraqus said from Birth by Sleep, "You mustn't be afraid of losing. Fear leads to obsession with power and obsession beckons the darkness. You must never forget." 

You're right, thanks to this contest, I redraw for the first time since Summer. And I also had to learn how to clean and color a drawing with photoshop on the spot, something I would have never done  without the contest.

So yeah, I'm thankful for this occasion.

Totally biased towards catmaster (been a fan of his music since he was starting out his old channel)... And these new piecer are no exception!

But..... I'm totally blown away by Taco's entry. By far the most creative take of the song I've ever heard. Hoping to hear more music from him frlom now on :)

Totally biased towards catmaster (been a fan of his music since he was starting out his old channel)... And these new piecer are no exception!

But..... I'm totally blown away by Taco's entry. By far the most creative take of the song I've ever heard. Hoping to hear more music from him frlom now on :)

thank you so much <3

I don't really expect to win anymore. Just being in the Top 15 and being able to recreate the Kingdom Hearts worlds inside Disney Infinity are great accomplishments already. Besides, I will always have my Kingdom Hearts toyboxes to play through and share. Maybe I'll have better luck in the next contest. I wish the rest of you the best of luck! They were all fantastic pieces of work and you should all be very proud of what you accomplished whether you win or lose. ☺

Edited by DizExplorer03

Aww, didn't make it too.

Still, good luck everyone!

As said before i'm also shocked qbaysan is not on that list though, you can tell he's drawing as a job or a hobby since a long time and he's pretty gud gud :3

To clarify, it's still a hobby, but I do hope I'll get a job with it though. And thank you too!  xD

ANNOUNCEMENT:

After much consideration and research into the matter, it saddens us to cancel the public poll for the winner of this contest as some of the votes we suspect have been made through unsportsmanlike conduct. We will however come to the decision of a winner based on the creativity, effort and time of it and we will post who the winner is in the next day or two.

The best choice :) May the best win!

Aww, didn't make it too.

Still, good luck everyone!

To clarify, it's still a hobby, but I do hope I'll get a job with it though. And thank you too!  xD

Hope you'll succeed C: