Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
DizExplorer03

Video Final KH 2.8 Contest Entry: Kingdom Hearts: The Ride!

Here's my final entry for the Kingdom Hearts 2.8 Giveaway. I have decided to make an interactive dark ride inside Disney Infinity 3.0 inspired by the first Kingdom Hearts video game. In this ride, guests board their very own "gummi ship" and travel to different Disney worlds to defeat the Heartless, save the princesses of heart and the universe. Feel free to let me know what you guys think of the ride. Enjoy! :)

Holy crud, how long did it take you to make this!? :O  This was undeniably impressive, and an awesome entry! I loved the transition from world to world, with the battle themes fitting each one, then finishing up on Simple And Clean! Pretty well done work! This is awesome! And you even had the King Mickey skin! Great work and good luck in the contest! :D

Holy crud, how long did it take you to make this!? :O  This was undeniably impressive, and an awesome entry! I loved the transition from world to world, with the battle themes fitting each one, then finishing up on Simple And Clean! Pretty well done work! This is awesome! And you even had the King Mickey skin! Great work and good luck in the contest! :D

Thank you. I am glad you enjoyed the ride. It took me a couple of days to plan and another couple of days to build. I can be a pretty fast builder when it comes to Disney Infinity. When it came to selecting the worlds for the ride, I wanted to pick the "key" worlds that either a princess of heart was kidnapped or one where Sora encounters Riku.  

Thank you. I am glad you enjoyed the ride. It took me a couple of days to plan and another couple of days to build. I can be a pretty fast builder when it comes to Disney Infinity. When it came to selecting the worlds for the ride, I wanted to pick the "key" worlds that either a princess of heart was kidnapped or one where Sora encounters Riku.  

You're welcome! Oh, and wow, that sounds like it was some clever planning and laying out!  Well, it all turned out into a neat little ride that definitely garners attention, and is a great entry for this contest! You, my good sir, have excelled! :)