Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
The 13th Kenpachi

The salt is too real!

"Rambling about his bed head and moving"

Oh, I'm sorry, I forgot that it doesn't matter that the poor man is probably sleep deprived from being such a hard worker. Oh, and how dare he deal with such important personal issues such as moving. He better sleep on the floor in his office and email me directly about the entire plot of KH3 because I've waited 3 excruciating years.

These people are both infuriating and entertaining at the same time. But mostly infuriating.

It would have been better if they really had announced it later. A lot of the people only ever read what they want to and don't bother with the additional information provided by interviews and the like. Nomura was right when he said they announced it too early and the complaining will only become worse after 2.8 is out, being the last game before 3 except for 1.5+2.5 and all. I can't believe how entitled some of them act when most have no clue how much time and work is put into development. It's a disappointment that a rushed and unfinished game seems to be widely preferred by some in comparison to a quality product.

News will come eventually and it won't get us the game any faster.

'Need info' he says. *sighs*  -.- And you wonder.

Can the next trailer just be Sora giving the middle finger to an impatient fan or some shade between characters like

Donald 'Damn Sora we've been waiting forever for you to come back!'

Sora 'Well wait a little longer! There's other people to talk to!'

Can the next trailer just be Sora giving the middle finger to an impatient fan or some shade between characters like

Donald 'Damn Sora we've been waiting forever for you to come back!'

Sora 'Well wait a little longer! There's other people to talk to!'

Please and then have a message of "please be excited" at the end to toy with these nutjobs.

You know, he took the time out of his day to wish a happy holiday and actually talk to them and all you have to say is hateful things. I've lost so respect for humanity this year.

Exactly. He never does this either, it's pretty rare of him to even show his face. In fact, he did this out of his free will, it wasn't like a gaming event that Square went to and said 'tell them this Tetsuya'. He did it out of appreciation.