Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
ventus95

KHBbS why does MX want another keyblade war

MX's whole point was to create the x-blade. and the only way he knows he could create it is if a powerful light and a powerful darkness fight and clash. thats why he created vanitas and had ventus train under ME. so now to the keyblade war aspect. MX wants another keyblade war, because as a young man his whole goal was to travel amongst the worlds and find new worlds. he then read upon how there is a way to create new worlds, and that is Kingdom Hearts. So by recreating the war that raged for the x-blade and using the x-blade to open kingdom hearts he was able to live his dream and create a new world and explore new worlds....

just my opinion. haha

MX's whole point was to create the x-blade. and the only way he knows he could create it is if a powerful light and a powerful darkness fight and clash. thats why he created vanitas and had ventus train under ME. so now to the keyblade war aspect. MX wants another keyblade war, because as a young man his whole goal was to travel amongst the worlds and find new worlds. he then read upon how there is a way to create new worlds, and that is Kingdom Hearts. So by recreating the war that raged for the x-blade and using the x-blade to open kingdom hearts he was able to live his dream and create a new world and explore new worlds....

just my opinion. haha

this

If you read his reports, it says that he thinks the balance of light and dark is to one sided, so he sought to recreate the world by opening Kingdom Hearts. It is implied that whoever opens Kingdom Hearts is reborn as some sort of 'God' and that the world would be reshaped in their image.

Also he was curious what would happen.

just my opinion. haha

i knew that but i just dont get why he wants another war lol.

Did you even read what Redd typed? He just told you why.

i think becasue he want what is going to happen and what is going to end the keyblade war ^^ , and maybe he want to fight the keyblade wielders with his X-blade

i think becasue he want what is going to happen and what is going to end the keyblade war ^^ , and maybe he want to fight the keyblade wielders with his X-blade

Everyone has said the answer already. I think he was an idiot though. He wants to see the Keyblade war yet he's never seen a war before. I bet he would be killed at the start. So much for seeing how it turns out xD

Everyone has said the answer already. I think he was an idiot though. He wants to see the Keyblade war yet he's never seen a war before. I bet he would be killed at the start. So much for seeing how it turns out xD

I don't see why he would die first. He's clearly ridiculously powerful. Besides, he could just manipulate everybody with his totally convincing lies.