Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
axel9546

KHUX Who is he/she?

Ahhh Okay guys.. So we can name him "Mysterious Figure" xD?

It's most likely the Master of Masters, since we've seen several scenes in the trailers depicting him standing on the same hill overlooking the town. It might also be Luxu since there is one scene with him and Forteller Ava standing on the same hill in X. But yeah, those are already two known possibilities, so I don't think there's any point in calling him "Mysterious Figure", considering that we know he is at least one of two people that are already known. He's only "half mysterious" now. X)"

It's most likely the Master of Masters, since we've seen several scenes in the trailers depicting him standing on the same hill overlooking the town. It might also be Luxu since there is one scene with him and Forteller Ava standing on the same hill in X. But yeah, those are already two known possibilities, so I don't think there's any point in calling him "Mysterious Figure", considering that we know he is at least one of two people that are already known. He's only "half mysterious" now. X)"

Its not bad to call him Half Misterious :D!! Anyway, we will know soon

It's probably the Master of Masters 'cause he looks too sophisticated and  thoughtful to be Luxu xD But ,you never know,it might be Luxu , too.

But the Master of Masters has been acting pretty lax and chill in all of those trailers so far. Luxu was the only one of them to show any restraint. xD

I can't even recognise them xD But , yeah, you're right , I got them mixed up . 

Just remember, he's the one that sounds like a bro. Kind of bizarre for a Master, but it's distinct nonetheless. Luxu so far has sounded kind of younger and less expressive, thought that could just be because we've only gotten one line from him. X)

Just remember, he's the one that sounds like a bro. Kind of bizarre for a Master, but it's distinct nonetheless. Luxu so far has sounded kind of younger and less expressive, thought that could just be because we've only gotten one line from him. X)

Master kinda sounds like Braig in BBS in a calmer way .Also , this was my 3000th post .

Edited by Nick Sideris