Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
The 13th Kenpachi

What would you like to see on a Kingdom Hearts 3 themed PS4?

What would you like to see on a Kingdom Hearts 3 themed PS4?  

67 members have voted

1. 1. What would you like to see on a Kingdom Hearts 3 themed PS4?

• Sora in his Kingdom Hearts 3 attire
    • The 7 Guardians Of Light
    • The 13 Seekers Of Darkness
    • Traditional Kingdom Hearts symbols (crowns and hearts)
    • Kingdom Hearts itself (the heart in the sky)
    • Sora, Donald and Goofy!
    • Exclusive KH3 artwork
    • The box art for KH3 should be the cover of the PS4!
    • All the main characters!
    • Another option? Tell us down below!

The GoL and SoD are out, It's been stated their identities won't be revealed until near the end of the game, and it's gonna be a long game. We've seen that 0.2 may take over 4 hours, it's been said it's the length of a single KH3 world, and KH3 that will have more worlds than KH2, so we're in for an 80 or so hour game at least, puttign the GoL or SoD would be a huge spoiler.  
Honestly, I think the KH moon would be cool.

Edited by Isamu Kuno

Something I would like for a Kingdom Hearts III themed PS4 would be exclusive artwork by Papa Nomura himself! The ideal thing could be Sora, Donald and Goofy with cool poses, or maybe some epic artwork of Master Xehanort with his back turned, I dunno, just something epic for me to admire for hours before turning on said PS4! xD

I think Square should stick as many characters as they can on the front of the PS4, while having red and black crowns, hearts, nobody, heartless, Unversed and Dream Eater symbols around the sides and bottom.  A collage of the original Kingdom Hearts I and II boxart along with Kingdom Hearts III boxart from left to right across the front.  The same symbols as described above will adorn the sides and bottom, but with a unique twist: the symbols will change color based on what game they fall on.  ie: Blue and yellow (gold) for Kingdom Hearts, White and Silver for Kingdom Hearts II and finally, Red and Black for Kingdom Hearts III.  

I prefer all main characters to be there. But it will be like some main characters (like Sora, Riku, Kairi, or Master Xehanort) shown fully, while others (like Aqua or Mickey) is in silhouettes; and there are some traditional KH symbols surrounding them. Oh, and also the main trio and Master Xehanort's Keyblades forming a + like outline on them as an optional extra.

Edited by Dave the Assassin

The GoL and SoD are out, It's been stated their identities won't be revealed until near the end of the game, and it's gonna be a long game. We've seen that 0.2 may take over 4 hours, it's been said it's the length of a single KH3 world, and KH3 that will have more worlds than KH2, so we're in for an 80 or so hour game at least, puttign the GoL or SoD would be a huge spoiler.  

Honestly, I think the KH moon would be cool.

We wouldn't have to know it's them ;) ;)