Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Zexion's_Lover_46

Text The Author war- Round two

Yes it was hard to make a desicion. Wow we have good poets don't we? It would seem so. Since we have five who have entered I think it'd be best if we announce the top three :D

In first place and taking the win is:

Hinako_U

In second place is:

-Ventus-

In third place is:

Ivan-chan

Sorage55 and Antrium, you guys also enjoyed reading your entries and I think you did a great job on them. :D

Well, I was kind of surprised. My poem was kind of thrown together as a venting kind of thing at the last minute after a bad week, so I wasn't really expecting to even get 3rd place. Koko and Venny deserve the places they got, and Antrium and Sorage also did really well too. ^-^

Well, I was kind of surprised. My poem was kind of thrown together as a venting kind of thing at the last minute after a bad week, so I wasn't really expecting to even get 3rd place. Koko and Venny deserve the places they got, and Antrium and Sorage also did really well too. ^-^

Well I tough you deserved a place among the winners mostly beacause of you rimprovement - in my poinion this last poem of yous was better than Red Moon. It must have been harder to write red Moon, since it's longer and involves historical referencies, but I still think you showed more emotion, confession in your entry for the second round -But it's just my opinion, both of your poems are great :D:D:D

I sucked :P

I tought your poem was fantastic, I really liked it :D:D:D:D:D