Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

Two things

1: When they said kingdom hearts 3 news after 2.8, i think they mean the japanese release. It'll be pretty awesome, and nonstop news next year.

2: 2017 will be the biggest and best news of KH3. No 2.9, just KH3. You thought 2015 was good, 2017 trailer would be awesome sauce. And D23 Expo is gonna have another appearance. Hopefully frozen announcement. I'm totally excited, and know the next trailer will blow us away.

Doubt that KHIII will be out in 2017 mainly because we are already getting 2 games (2.8 and 1.5+2.5 Remix). It would be weird having 3 games in the same year. My guess is that the earliest that we could see it is Spring 2018 or maybe Fall 2018. Maybe there is a chance for Fall/Winter 2017, but I'm not getting any hopes up.

I'm still thinking that the KHIII announcements will be in March to begin the 15th anniversary celebration of Kingdom Hearts. The first place to see something would be the first stop in Kingdom Hearts-World Tour-. Maybe every concert will have a small piece of info. I'm also believing that the release date will be announced at E3 2017, or maybe a Kingdom Hearts Undercover event like they had for FFXV last March. 

KHIII will be in the major spotlight for Square-Enix in 2017, and with the success of FFXV, KHIII should have the same.

Doubt that KHIII will be out in 2017 mainly because we are already getting 2 games (2.8 and 1.5+2.5 Remix). It would be weird having 3 games in the same year. My guess is that the earliest that we could see it is Spring 2018 or maybe Fall 2018. Maybe there is a chance for Fall/Winter 2017, but I'm not getting any hopes up.

I'm still thinking that the KHIII announcements will be in March to begin the 15th anniversary celebration of Kingdom Hearts. The first place to see something would be the first stop in Kingdom Hearts-World Tour-. Maybe every concert will have a small piece of info. I'm also believing that the release date will be announced at E3 2017, or maybe a Kingdom Hearts Undercover event like they had for FFXV last March. 

KHIII will be in the major spotlight for Square-Enix in 2017, and with the success of FFXV, KHIII should have the same.

Ugh.... the truth hurts haha.

It can go 3 ways I see at this point.

1. Square Enix is going to give us tons and tons of news throughout 2017 and the game releases early 2018 (that's like 13 years of waiting if you were a fan of kh in the early 2000s.... Sister Mary Frances!... That's a long wait long enough to screw with your sanity)

2. Ooooooooooor in some miracle there able to get the game out by the end of 2017 which is looking sketchy at this point we just need more information on how far development is in this game really know fan really knows how far the game is.

they had to have started development what late 2012 probably? And I'm talking about the very early stuff.

It's anybody's guess how far kh3 is in development squares been so tight-lipped but hopefully everything will be announced in 2017.

And last but not least they will just release the first part to the multiple discs of Final Fantasy 7 and save KH3 for 2018.

I still have hope for Kh3 in 2017. People are freaking out 2.8 got delayed too 2017 but they did so ff15 could get all the Limelight. you have to remember Final Fantasy hasn't been doing hot over the years it needs to make good sales we may never see another one if FF15 fails some how so it's important it gets its spotlight. They've already broken the rule of giving us only one Kingdom Hearts game a year we're going to get 2.8 + 1.5 + 2.5 it's a 50-50 chance but I think we still can get kh3 as long as the developments been going on time and everything is looking good.

Again we just can't say anything until Square Enix gives us an update and how far that development is it's as simple as that.

Ugh.... the truth hurts haha.

It can go 3 ways I see at this point.

1. Square Enix is going to give us tons and tons of news throughout 2017 and the game releases early 2018 (that's like 13 years of waiting if you were a fan of kh in the early 2000s.... Sister Mary Frances!... That's a long wait long enough to screw with your sanity)

2. Ooooooooooor in some miracle there able to get the game out by the end of 2017 which is looking sketchy at this point we just need more information on how far development is in this game really know fan really knows how far the game is.

they had to have started development what late 2012 probably? And I'm talking about the very early stuff.

It's anybody's guess how far kh3 is in development squares been so tight-lipped but hopefully everything will be announced in 2017.

And last but not least they will just release the first part to the multiple discs of Final Fantasy 7 and save KH3 for 2018.

I still have hope for Kh3 in 2017. People are freaking out 2.8 got delayed too 2017 but they did so ff15 could get all the Limelight. you have to remember Final Fantasy hasn't been doing hot over the years it needs to make good sales we may never see another one if FF15 fails some how so it's important it gets its spotlight. They've already broken the rule of giving us only one Kingdom Hearts game a year we're going to get 2.8 + 1.5 + 2.5 it's a 50-50 chance but I think we still can get kh3 as long as the developments been going on time and everything is looking good.

Again we just can't say anything until Square Enix gives us an update and how far that development is it's as simple as that.

I agreed with you until you said that Final fantasy hasn't been doing so well and that if FF15 fails they won't make another one.

FF13 was the most hated entry by fans, that's undeniable, it sold 5.3 million. That's more than any Kingdom Hearts game.

Total sales for Final Fantasy as of June 2016-118 million, excluding XV and the tons of people who will buy FF games after playing XV as their first one.

Total sales for KH as of August 2015-21 million.

Final Fantasy 15 has shipped 5 million units physically in 2 days. Dream drop distance sold 200000 in the first week or so. FF is not a dead series and will never be xD

Anyhow, yeah 2017 will be awesome for KH3! I hope for a few more trailers and possibly a release window, I think it has a better chance of coming out in March 2018 rather than late 2017, but late 2017 isn't out of the question :)

I agreed with you until you said that Final fantasy hasn't been doing so well and that if FF15 fails they won't make another one.

FF13 was the most hated entry by fans, that's undeniable, it sold 5.3 million. That's more than any Kingdom Hearts game.

Total sales for Final Fantasy as of June 2016-118 million, excluding XV and the tons of people who will buy FF games after playing XV as their first one.

Total sales for KH as of August 2015-21 million.

Final Fantasy 15 has shipped 5 million units physically in 2 days. Dream drop distance sold 200000 in the first week or so. FF is not a dead series and will never be xD

Anyhow, yeah 2017 will be awesome for KH3! I hope for a few more trailers and possibly a release window, I think it has a better chance of coming out in March 2018 rather than late 2017, but late 2017 isn't out of the question :)

Thought I read somewere that FF wasn't doing all that great never said it was falling or bringing down square or anything major but I do remember Director Hajime Tabata said during a press conference that in order for Final Fantasy XV to be a success for Square Enix, it would need to sell 10 million copies during the course of its lifetime. Basically, it needs to sell more than any other Final Fantasy game ever so.. it is what it is I guess.

Thought I read somewere that FF wasn't doing all that great never said it was falling or bringing down square or anything major but I do remember Director Hajime Tabata said during a press conference that in order for Final Fantasy XV to be a success for Square Enix, it would need to sell 10 million copies during the course of its lifetime. Basically, it needs to sell more than any other Final Fantasy game ever so.. it is what it is I guess.

That doesn't mean that the franchise is dying. They shipped 5 million in 2 days (to retailers). They are going to hit their goal.