Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
khkyle

KH2 kh2 on psp

I don't find it necessary. It's already out for one console, so there really wouldn't be a need to put it on another.

Especially since the PS2 was really popular, so most KH fans probably have it. =/

Now, if it were the Final Mix, like Pao said, then that would be awesome.

I don't find it necessary. It's already out for one console, so there really wouldn't be a need to put it on another.

Especially since the PS2 was really popular, so most KH fans probably have it. =/

Now, if it were the Final Mix, like Pao said, then that would be awesome.

I agree with u

I would far prefer they release english versions off KH1FM and KH2FM in a two pack for the PS3.

They did it for God of War.

and slycooper and team ico.

I think there is shot that they will be re made for ps3 but i say there isn't going to be one for psp

Um... PS2 disks carry considerably more data than PSP UMDs. The game would have to be multi-disk. But then the PS2 is also more powerful of a console, so you'd be looking at either a massive data install, or loading times the size of cats.

Not to mention a lot of lag.

woudnt it be cool if kh 2 was on the psp network to download to psp i would get it what about you

i really dont think itll happen cuase they would dhave to changer the contorls.....AND itll have to be aUMD becuase like with bbs disney doesnt want there stuff downloadable..... which is a perfect example of what happened with bbs "the leaked version"

The 3DS only has marginally more space than a PSP. However, if they split the game into 2 cartridges, they could pull it off with the hardware.

But I've never seen a multi-cartridge game before...

Hatok, you've obviously never seen the file size of Kingdom Hearts 2.

Out of the 4-gig disc, only about 1.36 of it is actually Kingdom Hearts 2. The rest is a dummy file made to make the game load faster. Take that out, and you can fit it easily on a UMD. After all, Birth by Sleep is 1.6~ gigs and it's all game.