Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
terraxaqua34

KH3D no 3D at TGS

Man i thought they were going to give out info on KH3D but guess we have to wait a little longer to get any info on it.Whats your opinion on why they didn't give any info on KH3D

I think its because birth by sleep final mix

and I am not sure about what I will say now (they say that they would make a trailer about recoded and 3d soon )

but now I dont think that the trailer would be about 3d now it may be about bbs final mix

It makes me sad, but I saw it coming.

The 3DS' aren't coming out yet, so there really wouldn't be any reason to give any more info on KH3D. =/

When does the 3DS come out anyway? Maybe we could use that date to gauge when we will be getting news on it.

Im sure Mr Nomura made it quite clear there wouldn't be new info until E3 2011, I guess you didn't get the memo /:

Nope, I didn't at least. xD

I probably missed the interview about it or something. *fails*

Is TGS still running? Because if so then there's still a possibility that 3DS can be there.

I don't think so. It's only for a week, and it's been about that.

Olivia saw nothing about KH3D when she was there though. If she did, she would have definitely mentioned it, with it being a highly-anticipated game and all.

And if what Cardcaptor said is true, then we won't be able to see anything on it until next summer. =(