Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Master BJ

KHUX Season 2 of Kingdom Hearts Unchained x in Japan have arrived, bringing Castle of Dreams as a new world!

There have been added 15 new main story quests focusing on the Castle of Dreams world with Cinderella!

post-38312-0-34874400-1476339723_thumb.jpg

Complete the 15 new qquests to obtain the Midnight Stroke keyblade!

post-38312-0-04236700-1476339734_thumb.jpg

What do you think there will happen in season 2? And how will it deviate from Kingdom Hearts X[chi]?

Let us know in the comments!

Meanwhile lol, we in the states are going near two months without a story update.  Our newest update is yet even more money-grubbing horseshit with yet another medal carnival.

Sorry, but Square Enix NA f*cked this up too good for me to care about Unchained anymore.  I'll just watch the translated cutscenes on Youtube.

How many upgrades does this Keyblade have?

Just coming from a 3D Keyblade modelling point of view xD

like how many form does it have? i've only seen this 2nd form so far. 

this from one of jp player tweet, with +24 there's still no 3rd form, suppose it would at +25. i will tell you if i found one. 

post-61861-0-23803000-1476358275_thumb.jpg

Meanwhile lol, we in the states are going near two months without a story update.  Our newest update is yet even more money-grubbing horseshit with yet another medal carnival.

Sorry, but Square Enix NA f*cked this up too good for me to care about Unchained anymore.  I'll just watch the translated cutscenes on Youtube.

*ahem* Story Update just came in today.  lol

Mind the Title Error. I just reported to Square Enix regarding that. 

post-39336-0-23570800-1476362210_thumb.png

Edited by RikuFangirl2008

*ahem* Story Update just came in today.  lol

Mind the Title Error. I just reported to Square Enix regarding that. 

i think they deliberately do that to give us another jewel compensation because they're too shy to give them directly as gift. they are dreaming afterall. lol 

i think they deliberately do that to give us another jewel compensation because they're too shy to give them directly as gift. they are dreaming afterall. lol 

They've been giving us a lot of jewel compensation lately. lol I feel a bit sad when they do that. I know they don't really mean it with all of these bugs. 

I wasn't really thinking about the jewels, but they more the merrier. xD