Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
tallpaulh

KHUX Double Jack setup?

Hi everybody!~

Soooooo I have acquired a 50% guilted Jack skellington and a non guilted Jack and I plan to use both together, but I am not sure which keyblade (Starlight, Three Wishes, or Divine Rose) would work best.

I got Ansem the Wise and Uniformed Selfie (and an Alice yay) from the deal and was going to use both of them one for each Jack, but I noticed for Starlight and Divine Rose non-guilted Jack wouldn't be able to get a magic slot multiplier or a buffer due to the magic multiplier being on the first slot on both keyblades. Three Wishes is excluded from this since all slots are magic multipliers, but Divine Rose has higher total gauge and Starlight has the overall most multiplier and is more flexible in terms of setup....

Can someone help me pick between these 3 keyblades please :D?

Hi everybody!~

Soooooo I have acquired a 50% guilted Jack skellington and a non guilted Jack and I plan to use both together, but I am not sure which keyblade (Starlight, Three Wishes, or Divine Rose) would work best.

I got Ansem the Wise and Uniformed Selfie (and an Alice yay) from the deal and was going to use both of them one for each Jack, but I noticed for Starlight and Divine Rose non-guilted Jack wouldn't be able to get a magic slot multiplier or a buffer due to the magic multiplier being on the first slot on both keyblades. Three Wishes is excluded from this since all slots are magic multipliers, but Divine Rose has higher total gauge and Starlight has the overall most multiplier and is more flexible in terms of setup....

Can someone help me pick between these 3 keyblades please :D?

1. i'd reroll the guilt 

2. starlight has 2 upright magic multiplier, 1st and 5th slot. you can put him on last slot?. divine rose has 3 upright magic,1st,3th,4th. based on these facts i can only assume that your keyblades lvl aren't high enough?

3. for buff medal,it doesn't really matter which slot you put them on. even if the type doesn't match the buff medal most of time will always act only as buff and not for damaging purpose. 

1. i'd reroll the guilt 

2. starlight has 2 upright magic multiplier, 1st and 5th slot. you can put him on last slot?. divine rose has 3 upright magic,1st,3th,4th. based on these facts i can only assume that your keyblades lvl aren't high enough?

3. for buff medal,it doesn't really matter which slot you put them on. even if the type doesn't match the buff medal most of time will always act only as buff and not for damaging purpose.

1. I used one of the rerolls and got 60 guilt yay...honestly I don't want to risk getting a bad reroll with my last Jack, plus I heard non guilted Jack is pretty decent.

2. I'm sorry I didn't properly clarify I wanted both Jacks to have their proper multipliers and get buffed. For Starlight if one Jack is on 5th slot and a buffer is on 4th slot, then the second Jack would go on 1st slot but it can't get buffed since its on the very first slot, and if I were to instead put the second Jack on the 2nd slot then it wouldn't get a multiplier.

For Divine Rose if I were to put first Jack in 3rd slot and buff in 2nd slot, then the second Jack would go in the 4th slot and not get buffed.

3. I don't have the Cid medals to take advantage of their damage even if I wanted to xD

oh i see. that would be hard it seems. you don't have tier2 buff instead? maybe use them all? like divine rose if it's long battle and and tw /starlight for 1 turn kill.

Sadly no :( the only buffers I have are Ansem the Wise, Uniform Selphie, and the farmable Twilight town trio. At the moment I'm not quite strong enough to get all the Adam ores for multiple keyblades so I'm trying to focus on one at the moment, just not sure which keyblade

Edited by tallpaulh