Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
DaxtotheMax

TV For Teen Titans Fans.

I don't know why they'd do this whatsoever, unless they are going to bring back the old show in some way or another. If they don't this'll only add fuel to the fire.

Then again, I don't know how good or bad Go is doing in terms of viewership and such.

I don't know why they'd do this whatsoever, unless they are going to bring back the old show in some way or another. If they don't this'll only add fuel to the fire.

Then again, I don't know how good or bad Go is doing in terms of viewership and such.

Teen Titans GO gets a lot of views surprisingly because it's played all the time, it supposedly has better ratings than Steven Universe, which is kind of sad but I guess some kids like that stuff

Gosh darn! The 4th wall is crushing down before my eyes!  :O

I count this as a taunt to the ones that enjoys the old TT but doesn't like TTGo. To me, it's a taunt. It's like they are saying: "Haters are going to hate".   

And I guess TTGo fans would spew out questions, of why some folks don't watch TTGo but love TT. 

Teen Titans GO gets a lot of views surprisingly because it's played all the time, it supposedly has better ratings than Steven Universe, which is kind of sad but I guess some kids like that stuff

By playing it all the time and targeting younger audwinces they gain views. Sadly unless TTGo takes a huge nosedive soon I doubt we will ever get the amazing series called Teen Titans back ever....kind of like The Batman, Justice League/JL Unlimited, Young Justice.

Good shows get cancelled for no good reason and replaced with utter bollocks...

One day, I want to pick a fight with the creators of teen titans go. I don't usually like to pick fights, but TT GO is for Degenerates & stupid people. This show is so evil, it would turn hippies into terrorists, should they watch it long enough. I want there to be an entire season where the TT cast is deleted & replaced with the young justice cast. (I'm talking about tt go, not original Teen Titans.)

Edited by Nweintraub

I will NEVER forgive them for slaughtering one of the best cartoon shows ever... esecially what they did... to Robin and Raven.... Im so upset by this abomination of a show lik wtf were they thinking??? Teen Titans go is like a badly written fanfic by a cringey ten year old that somehow got it's own show. It seriously irks me   >:(  >:(  >:(

I will NEVER forgive them for slaughtering one of the best cartoon shows ever... esecially what they did... to Robin and Raven.... Im so upset by this abomination of a show lik wtf were they thinking??? Teen Titans go is like a badly written fanfic by a cringey ten year old that somehow got it's own show. It seriously irks me   >:(  >:(  >:(

I was listening to a podcast where one of the animators of that show said they have a lot of freedom to just kind of do whatever

Heh, fourth wall breaking is always amusing, and this particular little video had plenty of it!  I'm not much for this ridiculed version of the Teen Titans, but it's the type of show you can mock, it's good for a laugh, but not to be taken seriously!

But now, the original Teen Titans! Now that's something I wish we'd see a continuation of! But the humans in charge of all that seem like they won't get to making a Season 6! Oh well, what can ya do? :/